authors note

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.

All rights reserved
》this is a work of fiction. Any type of similarity with real life person, work, story, incident is purely coincidental and solely the creation of authors imagination.

》If anyone copies the incidents or concept or any part of the book in any manner be it electronically or mechanically would be reported of plagiarism at such act. Author is the sole owner of the book.

》Flawed characters alert. The characters in my story are not gonna be the perfect person with no fault. They would be flawed, they would make mistakes and just as any other human they would be beautiful in their own unique way. So if you are someone who's more into reality than fantasy then in sha Allah you'll like it.

Author's note :

Salam to my dear readers. I've been one huge wattapad fan since months now and after lots of thinking I finally decided to write a story on my own. Youre free to put forward your opinion, go ahead but harsh words are not welcome.

Not all are perfect neither am I therefore there might be mistakes in the story about islam and other things. If you find this piece beneficial, it's by Allah's grace. It's no scholarly work and I accept my mistakes. Suggestions are welcomed in making this effort better as well. If you have any confusion or if I'm wrong somewhere,DM me.

I'll try my best to put up my culture and islam as much as I know along with the social problems in this part of the world. Also the story has characters who are of turkish background so there would be cultural variety. Just to warn, there would be sensitive stuff too in the story as it shows harsh life of the refugee people in the first few chapters. Dont worry the whole story won't be in a refugee camp, just a few chapters. I hope you enjoy the story.

[Also, there would be action in the story 😉.]

I would be grateful if my readers pray their obligatory prayers before reading the story because it's our prime duty that comes before everything else.

Thank you again for giving my story a chance.Please comment and vote and share.😊

#PrideWriting