season 1

*the destiny*

by:bonnie

@0796577975

Episode 1
******************************y**************
I woke up early as usual, everyone else was snoring in their comfortable beds, I took the bucket and the pipe and headed for the tank.

I connected the pipe to the tank and went to the family's garage. I started the car's engine and drove it to the grass opposite the tank.

I then fetched water to the bucket, added soap and started washing the car. I was to take my boss for a summit at 7am and the previous night we arrived late, I had no other time to wash the car.

It was now half past 5am, I finished washing the car and started to wash my clothes since it was the only time I was free. My boss, Mr. George, was a prominent business man, he was a tycoon.

"Good Morning Bonnie? Today we are driving the Audi and not the BMW." A female voice behind me said.

I turned my neck to face back and saw the daughter of Mr. George stand behind me.

"Am sorry ma'am but I will be driving your father to town at 7am, Newton can drive you today ma'am." I replied calmly.

"I don't want Newton to drive me! I have an evening class so after you take my dad to the summit you will drive me to school and later shopping." She said.

Her name was Hellen, she was studying at the university and would be driven to school every single day. She was really annoying.

"Ma'am, the Audi is not washed." I said politely.

"What does my dad pay you to do then if you can't wash cars yet you are there washing your clothes?" She asked.

This question was really painful. I was a poor guy from an humble family, driving around a rich family to earn a living.

Mr. George had two daughters, Hellen and Susan, his wife was called Jennifer.

I ignored Hellen's question and kept on washing my clothes, the father would always ride in a shiny black Lexus, only him alone would use this car when he was in the country. The rest of the family shared the Audi and the BMW.

"Bonnie! Am talking to you!" She said with a harsh tone.

"Am sorry ma'am, I will wash the Audi once am done washing the clothes, I can't drive you around in dirty clothes with all due respect." I said calmly though deep inside I was burning with hatred.

"You better make sure it is sparkling clean or you will be fired." She shouted.

"Why the shouting so early in the Morning Hellen?" Her sister, Susan, asked getting out of the house.

"Can you imagine this lazy useless driver has not washed the car am going to school in yet he has time to wash his clothes!" Hellen said.

"Calm down sister, can't you see he arrived with dad late and woke up before everyone else to wash dad's Lexus? Why don't you wake Newton to wash the car, should he not be awake too?" Susan said with a calm voice.

"So now you are on his side huh?" Hellen said.

"Am on nobody's side, am just being reasonable. Am sure even dad will not be happy when he hears that you are pressuring Bonnie to wash even the Audi yet Newton is asleep." Susan said.

Hellen clicked and left, she went to wake Newton. Susan was a kind hearted lady, she was friendly and was fun to be with. Whenever her dad travelled abroad, I would be her driver since their mum did not like being driven around, she preferred driving herself.