Miami

Riley and Ondreaz boarded another flight, from San Fransisco to Miami. Miami was their last stop before home though, and they were grateful. Though the pair had bonded a whole lot over the tour, they missed their friends and Riley assumed Ondre missed his girlfriend. After take off, Riley put her earphones in and begin to fall asleep.

Riley was awaken, after a six hour flight, by Ondreaz telling her they had arrived. Riley tiredly unclipped her seatbelt and grabbed her carry on bag before heading out of the plane with Ondreaz. She wasn't as stressed for this interview in Miami, considering she had gotten quite used to people asking if they were dating or if the song was about them.

The pair arrived at their motel, Riley placed her bags in her room before sitting on the couch, there was a slight jet lag- but nothing too bad. Riley opened her phone and scrolled though nearby restaurants- as her and Ondreaz had talked about eating out instead of ordering room service for once. She booked reservations for a restaurant that looked quite nice. "Oi Ondre, we're eating out tonight." She called, as he was in the kitchen. "Righty, casual or?" He questioned, giving a smile. Riley looked back down at her phone, "fancy I guess? It looks quite fancy." Riley shrugged, causing the boy to laugh.

TIME SKIP
GETTING READY
FOR DINNER

(bold = Addison
Normal = Riley
Italics= Dixie)

Riley, Addison and Dixie were on call, the trio usually spent most of their time laughing on their calls but this one was different. They were discussing Ondre and his girlfriend- who they had found out was named Alissa

"So, we kinda found out something
about Alissa.."

"As in Ondre's Alissa?"

"Yes"

"Spill"

"Well.. it's..."

"It's actually a photo"

"Of?.."

"Her kissing a guy at a club."

"What the-"

"We know."

"Does tony know?"

"Yes, but he thought it'd be better
ondre heard it from you."

"As did the entire hype house."

"That's a lot of pressure. I'll go see
him now, i guess... can you send me
the photo?"

"Of course, love you byeee"

"Love you Ri, cyaa"

"Love you both, byee"

Riley then hung up, as her phone dinged, telling her Addison had sent the photo through. The girl took her airpods out of her ears and placed them in their charging box. She looked up at her door to see Ondreaz leaning on the door frame, he was dressed fancy but not too fancy. "How long have you been standing there?" Riley awkwardly questioned. "Long enough to know you were talking about Alissa." Ondreaz replied. "What does tony know?" Ondreaz questioned. "I-Alissa... You really don't deserve this Dre." Riley said softly, as Ondreaz came into her room and moved closer to where she was sitting. Riley fiddled around with her phone, getting up the photo from Addison, she looked at it before lifting it up to show Ondreaz.

Addy
(Image attached)

Ondreaz's eyes widened "it's fake." He argued. "Ondre, Dixie and addy took it themselves. It's not fake." Riley said softly, and there, was the first time she had ever seen Ondreaz Lopez cry. She pulled the boy into a tight hug, after an emotional moment, Ondreaz pulled back from the hug ever so slightly, his brown eyes staring down at Riley's lips. Ondreaz's lips made contact with Riley's, she didn't want to hurt him anymore than he already had been, but she didn't want to be hurt either. She gently pushed him back, "Ondreaz, I don't want to be a rebound." She explained. "Riles, if anyone could be a rebound it was Alissa. Look, I'll break up with her when we're back in LA, then can we go from there?" Ondreaz explained. "Okay," Riley nodded her head.