McDonald's X KFC

"Ronald..." The Colonel moaned as McDonald prodded his value-sized meat from behind. "Please be gentle.."

McDonald simply smirked and unbuckled the Colonel's pants. "Oh but we have to mix the ingredients in thoroughly if our milkshake is going to be any good~" He gripped his lover's chicken tender tightly as he bit his neck.

"Ronald.." The Colonel moaned again and his cheeks flushed bright red. Slowly but surely McDonald's thick hamburger slid in between his buns. "Ronald!"

Ronald chuckled, his french fry deep inside the Colonel's family bucket. "Oh, hush, you know you like it, you dirty biscuit~ If I didn't know better I'd think that you want my gravy inside."

The Colonel shook his deep fryer with futile resistance shouting, "No, Ronald, the customers will hear..."

"Aren't I a customer?" McDonald asked, feigning a pained expression. "I'm hungry too."

Still sizzling in pain, The Colonel whispered, "Is that just what I am to you? Some dispenser at the front of the store to fill your cup?"

"Oh my dear Happy Meal...." McDonald said softly as he slid his lips along the Colonel's shoulder. "There is only room for one in the drive-through lane." He started to push his straw in and out faster. "You are MY dirty little biscuit."

"Oh, Ronald... I'm almost done preheating.."

McDonald let out an animal-like pant. "I'm so close to finishing my order..." Faster than a coursing river, McDonald's ketchup fired into the Colonel's saucepan.

Nearly screaming as he did, the Colonel's honey barbecue sauce spilled out in a big mess. "Ah, Ronald! You forgot to package your goods.."

"Just take a reciept. You won't owe anything." Ronald smirked. "I love you, biscuit."

The Colonel smiled and kissed McDonald's chin. "I love you too, McRib."