Nice try

Please read authors note at the end of the chappie.♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean's pov

I'm very shocked what I just saw . That girl . She's standing in front of me .

"Urm .. sorry for disturbing you . Do you know where is Dean's locker room? I need to give his script." I slightly smiled at her .

"He's standing in front of you." I chuckled . She looked shocked a bit.

"Oh . Hahaha . Sorry . I didn't watch wrestling much so I don't know who are you ." I nodded.

"You should watch wrestling . It's sounds stupid but it's fun." She chuckled . Man , she had a beautiful smile. She handed me the script.

"Thanks for the script ." She nodded and started to walk away. I grabbed her hand .

"Well, you just can't go like that. There's something you need to give me. "She looked at me confused.

" Hell... " I heard she mumbled. I smirked.

" You just need to give your number to me,my senorita. " I said while I play with her hair.  Then, I looked into her eyes. There's something special about her eyes.

" Well, I'm really sorry.  I can't do that. "She smiled and push my hand away. She came closed to me.

" Nice try. "She chuckled. I furrowed my eyes. 

" See you later. " She walked away with chuckled .  This girl trying to blow fucking my mind. I walked away and ahead to rhe Cafe.

Jess's POV

I get ready for my first interviewing with the superstar,  Roman Reigns. I'm so nervous for this. I need to be calm.

"Jess, you on in 10!" The camera man told me. I nodded to him and looked at my script for the last time.

"4,3,2,1.."

"Well, Meet our new colleague at the backstage,  Jessie Cartwright. " The JBL said from the commentary table. the camera man signaled me it was time.

" Thank you JBL. Now meet my guest, Roman Reigns. "

(Towards the end of the interview)

After we're done the interview, I heard a clap. I turned around and saw Stephanie McMahon and Paul Levesque smiling.

" That was great.Keep it up the good work,  Jessie! " Steph come hug me.

" Thank you.  I was so nervous. " Paul smiled to me.

" It's normal. cause it's was a first day you worked here. " I smiled.

" You have a interview with Dean ambrose and The New Day later. " Steph said.

" Well,  Okay. " They leave me alone to finished my work.  But, seriously though I need to interview that Lunatic Fringe.

" Hello.. " I turned around and see him.

" What do you want?  It's still have fifteen minutes before the segment. " I said while walked away.  I know he's following me behind.

" I just want to ask you a couple of questions actually. " I stopped and turned to him.

" Spill now. " He then laughed. I raised my eyebrows.

" The hell? " He stopped and looked at me seriously. He walked closer to me.

" No one ever walked away from me."He said. I chuckled.

"That's not a couple of questions. " Before I know it he push me to the wall.

" What the-" He pinned my wrist against the wall and came closer enough to my face.

"You just need to give your number and I'm not going to do such a thing like this. " He said.

" Well, you need to stop doing this cause you'll never going to get my number. " I said. He pouted his lip. Gosh,  I swear I can't deny it was cute.

"Awwwee...  We'll see about that, girl. Cause I promise to you that your day in here were a nightmare."  I sighed.

"Fine..  But what you really wanna do with my number?" He backed away from me and leave some space between us.

"Nothing.Just if I'm bored maybe I can hang out with you. "He said with a winked.   We switch our number and I saw he smiling.

" Were you so happy that I give you my number? " He nodded.

"You weird"

"Only to you. "He said with a smile. A camera man come to us and told it was time to do the segment.

"In 4,3,2,1.."

"I'm Jessie and meet my guest at this time , Dean Ambrose."

"Hey Jessie." He said.

(Towards the end of the interview)

"Gee .. you're good at this work."I looked at him and walked away to find my locker room.Suddenly I bumped into someone and falling hard on the floor.

"Oh God ! I'm so sorry!" I looked up . Guess who , it was our Mr. Money In The Bank , Seth Rollins. He pulled me up.

"Thanks , Sorry I bumped on you." I said ,

"No it was my fault . You're Jessie , right ?" I nodded.

"Well , nice to meet you. I'm Seth Rollins ." He smiled,

"Nice to meet you too , Seth." I felt someone pushed me behind their back. I recognize who is it.

"Don't talk to her you scumbag!" He yelled,

"Wow wow wow .. Chill Dean. I just bumped on her and said sorry . I don't know it was your girlfriend."

"What the hell ?! HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I looked at Seth and Dean. Dean just smiled while Seth looked at me confused.

"Uh .. I don't know what just happening. Guess see you guys around?" Seth said and walked away from us.

"Can't you stop following me around ?! It's creepy , alright!" I looked at Dean.

"He said that you were my girlfriend." He said with an excitement.  He smiled and it's appeared his dimples.

"The reality is we're not. Now go find another girl who you can make them your girlfriend. I've got a lot work to do." And with that I walked away from him . I never know it's going to turn like this . The reason that I came here to do my job and I really love my job now . I'm just trying to live happily here.

-

-

-

Soooooo ... how was it?!! I know it's take a time to me update this but I'm really busy with my school things and there were a lot of things I need to do. Besides , my stories 'Boyfriend' was on hold . But I promise you guys that I'll update it soonnnn with this stories . SO , don't forget to comment and vote . I already made a big plan for this fanfic. And it was great , trust me.