Dinner is served

Taehyung stares at his figure in the mirror for the sixth time as he paces back and forth, sighing as he shifts his bite from his lower to upper lip. Why? Because today, he's meeting jisoo's parents. He's meeting jisoo's parents. Got that? No? Once again? Okay. He's meeting jisoo's parents. And he was so damn nervous.

He's supposed to go over to jisoo's and pick her up then drive to his -hopefully- soon to be in-laws. The boy smiles at the thought of Jisoo in a white dress. I'll bet she would be so pretty, he blushes a little.

As soon as he woke up, he texted Jisoo asking what he should wear, and she replied with 'something casual and nice'. The desperate boy studies the clothes he has on in the mirror for the last time; a black shirt with Burberry written across his chest in white tucked nicely into the vintage slim Levi's jeans that complimented his legs. A black belt was holding up his jeans and a denim jacket was in the grip of his hands, which was totally not for just in-case Jisoo got cold. Now take out the 'not' and read that again.

He tames his unruly hair with his fingers before checking the time and contemplating which shoes would fit the vibe he was aiming for better, later on deciding on the black slip-on vans.

The car engine roars to life at the press of a button and the male gets in his car, closing the door and checking his surroundings before driving off towards where his beloved girlfriend lives. He plugs his iPhone and lays it down. "Hey Siri," he stops for a second to look at his GPS "call chu"

A beeping sound fills his car as he waits for a reply, not seconds afterwards it stops and she audibly clears her throat 'hey' the male immediately cracks a smile."I'll be there in five. Are you ready?"

'Yeah. I'm the one who should be asking' she chuckles on the line 'are you nervous? It'll be alright, I swear. My parents just want to see me you know, "married" before they Rest In Peace. Really, they'll love you' she laughs and he swallows at the thought of marrying her "I hope I don't make a fool of myself. I have to say bye, babe. Don't be late!" He ends the call after they bid their goodbyes, bopping his head with the tunes playing in the stereo.

Taehyung pulls up in front of her apartment and sends her a text indicating that he had arrived and was waiting for her and got an instant reply from her saying 'just a sec, I'll be down'. He puckers his lips as he thinks of possible questions he could be asked, and he would respond to them when he spots his dearest Jisoo making her way towards him.

The very much attractive female was dressed in a white sleeveless cropped Fila top with matching chunky Fila sneakers and skinny jeans that had Taehyung looking a little lower than he should, and his mind went damn! For a second before she smiled at him as she opened the door and took off her sunglasses.

"You look good" she settles in her seat before pulling out a cream bottle from her bag and squirting some on the tips of her fingers "I know you didn't apply sunscreen! Come here" the cream was smothered over his cheeks and forehead by a giggling Jisoo as she struggled to evenly spread it "go on, do the rest" she wipes her fingers with a tissue

"Thanks. You look gorgeous" he chuckled at her, admiring her pretty eyes. "Drive, you big flirt" she slaps his arm.

"Can we get some coffee on the way? I didn't drink any" Jisoo whines on his side, pouting with a smile. "anything for my Jisoonie" he lowers the music a little as they drive into a drive-thru Starbucks "what's your order?" He turns to look at her

"Two iced americanos and a cookie!" They receive their order and drive, Jisoo holding both her drink and her boyfriend's, occasionally giving him sips as he drives.

She reaches over to his side "Here, the last cookie piece" the boy playfully bites her finger as she feeds him the last bit of the cookie, now a couple of minutes away from their destination.

"And, we're here!" Jisoo points at the modern house in front of them "this is it! That's my childhood house" she wholeheartedly laughs "don't be nervous, okay? I've got your back!" She walks out of the car and Taehyung follows her

"You have a cookie crumb" he wipes the corner of her lips as she brushes his hair away from his eyes "ready?" The boy gulps

"I mean, I can't say no.." she grabs his arm and interwinds their fingers "come on, relax" she coo's at him as her other arm knocks the wooden door

"Mama! I'm here!" She almost shouts and Taehyung hears giggles from inside, the door creaking open "mommy!" Jisoo tightly hugs her mother, who was patting her hair.

"Well Jisoo, introduce us" her father requests with a huge smile "is this the amazing man you've been speaking of?" The girl lightly blushes "yeah"

"Mom, dad, this is Taehyung. He's my boyfriend. Taehyung, these are my parents" they walk in, and jisoo's mother closes the door behind them.

"Hello, I'm kim Taehyung" he shakes their hands and they exchange hugs as jisoo proudly smiles from the side.

"Well, it's dinner time!" Jisoo's mother ushers them into the warm dining room, the table swarming with different kinds of food.

"Tae, let's eat" Jisoo grabs his arm and  his heart explodes with the amount of warmth the place contains.