The Painful Memories of Broken Love

Authors Note: Minna-san I want you to know this chapter is full of flasbacks on whar happened and please if anyone is reading tell me pweash *super cute puppy eyes*. Now on with the story that i hope to be long. The picture ish Ai (Aichi) and Misa's (Misaki) promise before. Also if your'e reading this IF you are reading I'm sorry the update took so long my mom broke my tablet for 6 months and was repaired recently so yeah... sarreh.. And sorry 'bout his OOC'ness.

)()()()(•°•°•°•°•°•°•°)()()()()()()(•°•°•°•°•°•°• •°••°)()()()()()(

*•°*•°*•°Flashback*•°*•°*•°
{ East Part of Park.... -- 10•00 }
Aichi's POV

Today is the day! Our 1 and a half anniversary :D.

I feel very happy 'cause this day is also my birthday, a very special day. *sighs* Already almost 2 years. I hope will be happy this day. I was so busy thinking about the suprise i will show to her, i didnt notice i was already near the park.Now to search for Misaki yes, the one i've been talking about is the one and only Misaki Tokura.I was searching for her when i finally saw her............ with........ kissing another.......... guy? No this cant he true right? I mean Misaki would never do anything like, i mean thats just her friend right? (A/N: pft yeah you kiss your friend in the lips especially a guy *scofs*) My hopes were crushed, when i decided to go to her when I was already near her I saw her with my classmate Sora Aoi, the most popular guy in school. I approached them slowly still processing the info in my mind. 'But one thing came to conclusion I-i need to act as if I didn't see what they were doing earlier'

"Misaki, what are you doing here with h-him? Is he your friend? Wow! Who knew you know each other anyways Happy Anniversary My love : )" I said to her, but then her expression changed and she started walking. "Wait Misa-chan I thought today was our anniversary right? I have a surprise for you lets'd go."

I said then grabbed her hand but she took it away from me.

"Aichi quit pretending will you!!? Can't you see I dont love you tsk... I just used you to be popular but turns out you were just a wimp, an idiot, a loser, and a cardfight freak!!! I dont even if I ever loved you anyway Besides can't you see I don't even wanna be with you...."

I stood there frozen. I-i coudnt process everything that just happened. "Misa- I no y-you're just kidding right?" I said as tears threatend to fall but I quickly shook it away. "Do I look like I'm kidding to you *scoffs* You really are a loser you're even gonna start crying" she said. "But Misaki I love you!! I aleays do!!! What does he have that I don't anyway!!! Did he poisoned you or anything!!!" I started to yell already I just cann't believe she replaced me for a worthless jerk.

"Hey men stop forcing no-- *BOOGSH!!!*" I cutted him off by punching him. "No you shut up!!!" I said angrily to the guy. " Misaki you said you don't love so okay c'mon go with your guy leave me here and Don't ever show me your face ever again" I spat angrily at her venom dripping every single word I said.

"Okay, fine. Let's break up. It's the end. Sora ikku (1) "Heh youre lucky I have to go now or else I would make you pay" he said as he gaved me a terrifying glare and walkked away with the girl I loved deep in my heart. Usually it would make me flinch but I didn't I just stood staring emotionless as their figure slowly started fading. I then hung my head walked slowly as the rain started to fall so as my tears. I made my way to the train. When i got to my destination I saw the picnic setting I made for this day it was supposed to be a perfect day. Thingking all about the things we've been through The Nationals, The Vanguard Cuircut, The Highschool competions, and more things I could ever imagine. Then she replaced me with a playboy. Thinking about it made my blood boil, I started throwing and thrashing the picnic set letting out my anger. "ARRGHH!!!" I yelled frustrated. "Why did she replace me? *sobs* Why did she broke my heart? *sobs* And to think I gave her I-I gave her *sobs* all I have and am, she even betrayed me. She used me and didn't even *sobs* l-love me. WHY!? WHY!? WHY!? *throws cloth* *cries again*" " Why couldn't it be me? Is there something wrong with me? *sobs* *wipes tears angrily*" I then ran to the forest near there. I ran and ran and ran as the goes down and the night was present. 'Till i meet a clearing, since I was tired from running i hunged my head low walking in the road. When I reach the middle of the road as light flash through me I then saw nothing but darkness.

*BBBBBBBOOOOOGGGGGSSSSSHHHHH*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Okay CUT!!! What do you think? Is it good? I'm also sorry about the wrong spellings. What do you think happened to Aichi?
1. Ikku (come)

Comment if you like please. Also vote and share.

<><><><><> Dark_Angel_Kuru <><><><><>