seven

Daniel knocked on Corbyn's closed hospital door. It was exactly ten in the morning, visiting hours started an hour ago.

"It's always open" Corbyn's slight muffled voice could be heard through the hospital door.

The blonde smiled once he saw the brunette but frowned once he saw him holding a blue get well soon balloon.

"Why'd you get that?" Corbyn asked, throwing his last chocolate pudding cup in the trash can beside his bed.

"It's for Zach. You aren't special enough to get a balloon" Daniel cheekily smiled.

Corbyn gently smiled back, sitting cross legged on the bed with his vibration vest in front of him.

"I was going to go to Zach's room.. he leaves tomorrow and I realised I won't get to have an excuse to see you" Daniel smiled.

"This is only the third time" Corbyn chuckled. "Anyway, I have Zachs number. We are basically best friends now"

Daniel faked a gasp, putting his hand over his heart.

"I'm hurt by my supposedly best friends actions while I have been gone. Replacing me? Outrageous" Daniel scoffed.

"Very" Corbyn nodded. "But you haven't seen him in almost two weeks. Why?"

Daniel scratched the back of his neck with his spare hand. An uncomfortable smile on his face.

"School started two weeks ago, I've been busy"

"Too busy to text Zach back? Daniel he had to get his leg amputated and the only people who visited him was his family and me. You didn't have to come to the hospital, it's easy to just text him back!"

Corbyn stared at the beautiful brunette who was still standing in the doorframe.

"I'm sorry!" Daniel almost shouted. "But seeing my best friend in a hospital bed, crying endless. It hurt! It hurt so much to see him in pain.. pain I can't help heal. I know I've been a bad friend, Jack's been telling me that constantly but I don't need you telling me that as well!"

Corbyn's eyes were wide, he never expected Daniel to get upset at him.

"I'm leaving" Daniel wiped under his eye, closing Corbyn's door shut once again.

Zach
_____________
10:35𝐚𝗺

I don't know if he is coming to
see you but Daniel came to my room
with a balloon for you. He got upset
and left so if he does don't mention
anything

I won't don't worry. He hasn't
came in yet so idk if he will, he
hasn't visited me in ages :(

He might!! Update me :))

Yeah yeah ((:

>>>||<<<

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐡𝗼𝐭𝗼 😍

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐡𝗼𝐭𝗼 😍

𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲/ TallyMae99