"KISS TO A STRANGER "

A large amount of crowd are shouting ,"sidhart sidhart ".from a drak a shadow come all lights focus on that shadow that was sidhart with giuter in hand .He started playing giuter & crowd start saying repeatedly his name .he then started singing a song "

He now close his eyes & crowd started singing with him

He now close his eyes & crowd started singing with him.He then open his eyes & with full josh saying these lines

He then open his eyes & with full josh saying these lines

& he ended the song by these lines

In the end he give flying kiss to the crowd go to the back stage

"In backstge "

Jay:sid great job buddy.

Sid:thanks buddy. Now i have to go out from this crowd so plz don't force me to stay back.

Jay: ok but i am also going with u i can't leave u alone in the streets of london.
Sid:listen buddy u froce me to sign this concert so i come here but now i want to spend some alone time & u ho to ur home mahhi babhi must be waiting for u it is not good to leave her in this state.
Jay:okay but plz when u free from ur alone time & reach ur apartment then msg me.
Sid:ok mama(hahaha)bye.
Now sid sit in the car & start driving in a dark night on the streets of london.He is drinking wine &lisning music with loud sound.he is enjoying his time when suddenly a girl hit with his car.he is driving with slow speed so the girl is not that much hurt.he sudden come out of the car go to the girl .he see her & his eyes stack on her "a missy hair eye full of tears her red shaal(duppata)is on her nose seem like she is hidding from someone she is in white suit "
Sid:r u alright he extend his hand towards her .
Girl:yes i am alright she held his hand & directly ask for help.
Sid :ok come with me .he held her hand move toward car & sit her in his car come to driving seat.
Gril:plz help me some goons r behind me plz save me from them.
Sid:ok relaxe i will help u but tell me why they r behind u.
Suddenly some goons coming towards  car & the girl start panicking.
Sid: ok don't be panick & listen to me what i say just do it.
Sid say to her that take my jacket & change it with ur shaat (kameez) ,before she ask he say i am closing my eyes just do it they r coming towards us,she just do it what sid say,she is now in sid jacket.
S

id:Now what i am doing don't stop me it is for ur safety.
Girl:what?
Sid:directly crash his lips on her lips & cover her face with his both hands.
She just close her eyes ,when the goons come near the car &from the eyeing on them from the front mirror of the car,sid suddenly pick her up without broken the kiss & sit her on his lap ,she fully hide herself in him ,the become strong ,sid start her lips strongly yet passionately. Goons on seeing them say that they r passionate lover, this is not our Madam she is wearing white suit & this girl is wearing jacket so lets go ,they leave them & started forward  running.
Girl :directly separate her lips from him while he is still not stopping from kissing her.
For few sec they see into each other eyes,then suddenly the girl slap him & directly come to her seat.