A night to remeber

The cars quickly drove by my face as I walked on the side of the road. I had no car, no house, and no lover but I knew one day everything would change for the better.
I dashed across the busy road so I could attempt to catch the next bus. When I arrived at the bus stop there was a strange (but beautiful) woman. I carefully approached her. My palms were sweating, my butt cheeks where clenched, and my I could tell my face was turning red. I stood five inches away from the curvaceous woman. She looked down at me with her flirty bedroom eyes.
"You so bad." She sang to me.
Yes, I found it strange but it made me feel some type of way.
"Where are you heading?" I questioned.
"Im heading to my recording studio. I have a couple new songs I'm working on! I can bring you if you want!" She answered with a smile that brightened my entire day.
"I would be happy to join you!" I happily responded.
The bus came shortly after and we sped on hoping there were still seats that haven't been taken by some low life peasants. There was only one seat left but we just shared. Because the woman had a lot of cake, it was very crammed.
"I forgot to ask you but what's your name?" I asked out of breath from being crammed up against the window.
"My name is peaches and I'm itchen and burnin." She answered.
Peaches is such a gorgeous name. I'm pretty sure my great grandma's name was peaches but I never got to meet her because birds plucked her eyes out before I was even born.
The bus came to a sudden halt. We had arrived at her studio.