Opening presents {Hiro}

I'm going to do one like this for all the guys, but they'll all be different. Especially the Tadashi one...

This one is the Hiro x Reader one. Enjoy!

~~~

You wake up, feeling excited. You didn't know why, until you sat up and looked around.

You were at Hiro, also known as your best friends house. But that's not the exciting part. The exciting part was that it was Christmas!

You quickly looked around for Hiro, only to find hat he was in the same bed as you. You blushed madly, but shook him awake anyways.

"Wha..." Hiro questioned, half asleep.

"Hiro!" You whisper, "it's Christmas!"

He jolts up, sending his face about five inches from yours. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

You both raced to Casses room, and screamed "wake up! It's Christmas."

"Ok." She said as she got up. You and Hiro had to pull Cass to the tree, which had dozens of presents under the tree.

Hiro sorted the gifts, giving you yours and keeping his.

"You should call your parents before we open the presents." Hiro told you. You nodded and ran to the phone in he kitchen.

Once you were gone, Hiro grabbed a Mistletoe, and put it above where you were sitting. "What're you doing?"

He looked at Cass, but continued working. "I have a plan. Aunt Cass, when (Y/N) notices the mistletoe, you walk out of the room, ok?"

"Fine fine, but just know I'll be watching from the doorway." Cass squeaked.

You came back into the room, right when Hiro sat back down. "Ready?"

He nodded, and you guys tore open all the gifts.

---Time skip, brought to you by Baymax 'balalalala'---

After you and Hiro were done opening all the gifts, Hiro scoots next to you. Cass excused herself to get some coffee, which left you and Hiro, alone.

"So, uh..." Hiro was gonna say something, but you were staring at the ceiling. There, above you and Hiro, was mistletoe.

"Mistletoe." You whispered. Hiro noticed, and looked up too.

"So-I guess we have to-uh-" he was cut off by you kissing his cheek.

"Kiss?" You asked. He nodded. You started into his big grown eyes, while he starred at your (E/C) ones.

A piece of your (H/C) hair fell, and Hiro moved it behind your ear, without breaking eye contact.

Soon, you were both leaning in.

Closer... Closer... Almost... Yes! You guys were kissing. Your eyes fluttered closed, and you enjoyed this kiss.

After it was done, you and Hiro touched foreheads. "Did you get what you wanted for Christmas?" You asked him.

He intertwined his hands with yours. "I did now."