My Lover-Chapter 3

Quick note!!!! I'm changing Jaden's name to Tristan :) enjoy!!

Dreanne POV

We were all sitting in Makayla's room watching Dance Moms even though we should have been studying for exams.

"So I got accepted!!" Stephanie screamed.

"So did I!" I yelled.

"Yass!!! We gonna be the bad bitches of UCLA freshmans!!" Leah said. I was actually so excited to go.

"I really wish you could come with us Kayla." Stephanie said.

"Mmhmm." She said staring at the television. Lately, every time we bring up universities, she doesnt seem happy or anything.

"Are you not happy for us?" I asked.

"What kinda of bullshit question is that?? Of course Im happy for you." Makayla yelled.

"Well you dont act like it." I say back.

"Well its hard to be all excited when I have a baby and all my friends are going away-"

"Well no one told you to go get pregnant." Leah mumbled. Makayla looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"THE PARTY IS HERE!!!!!" We looked up at the door and Jordan, Dre, Andrew and Tristan came in. Makayla was blessed to have such a big room to fit all of us in it.

"Why y'all so loud?" Makayla asked irritated.

"Aww is the baby moms upset?" Dre said trying to give her a hug.

"Niggah get off me."

"Why are you so snappy today?" Stephanie asked.

"Cause obvious Im not in the mood for company." Makayla said rudely. "Y'all just came over as though I invited y'all."

"Yo, chil ma." Jordan said.

"Yeah, calm down. We just trying to keep you company. Thats all-"

"Well obvious I dont want your company!!" She screamed. She got up and walked out the room leaving us looking in shock.

"Those mood swings tho..." Tristan said.

"She's just going through some stuff. The whole Javon thing, plus she's-"

"Stephanie just stop. We understand youre like her sister and that you want to see the positives on things but Makayla has been acting like a real bitch and its getting old. She wants attention. Thats it. She does not have a right to treat us like this. I dont give a fuck on whether shes pregnant or if she is still affected by Javon going missing. She dont have to be a big bratty bitch." Leah said angrily.

"Leah stop. Just leave Makayla alone." Jordan said.

"Okay, can you guys please leave...Im sorry but Im just not in the mood to have people around me." Makayla said walking back in.

"Alright ma." Andrew said. "Steph, you coming with me?"

"Im gonna go with you. Ill see you later Kayla." She said. Leah just got up and left while the rest of us got up and left. I said my goodbyes and left with Tristan.

******

Finally lunch time! Your girl was hungry. I walked to my locker and threw my books inside. If you were to see my locker, it was a mess but oh well. I can find everything I need so I was good. I grabbed my wallet while humming Happy by Pharell. I closedmy locker and headed to find Makayla so we could get lunch. I was starting to feel bad for her. She was pregnant and not even able to go to university with the rest of us. She didnt even apply to university since she found out she was pregnant. I turned the corner to head to Makayla's locker when I saw the unbelievable.

"MAKAYLA!!!!"

Makayla POV

I was placing my things in my locker and thinking. I looked down at my stomach and the baby bump that was showing through my dress. I was starting to get very excited about bringing a child into the world.

"Hey Kayla." A voice said while a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

"What the hell?" I turned around and saw Tristan. "What are you doing?" He turned me around to face him.

"How are you and the baby?" He asked.

"Fine. Now let me go before someone sees-" Before I knew it, his lips were pressed against mine. "Tristan..."

"Go along with it." He whispered while pushing me against my locker. I really didnt know what was going on and I did not want to be apart of it. I tried pulling away but that didnt work.

"MAKAYLA!!!" I pushed Tristan off me and saw Dreanne.

"Dreanne, its not-"

"Really Makayla!! You have all the guys after you and you just have to get with Tristan huh?!" She yelled at me.

"No.. No.. thats not true. He-"

"Makayla you're ridiculous!! You're pregnant ass needs to stop! All you do is want fucking attention!!"

"Dreanne!!"

"Fuck you!! Come on Tristan." She said walking away. I looked at Tristan.

"Why the fuck qould you set me up like that!?!?"

"Cant tell you babygirl. Cant tell you." He said walking away. I just couldnt believe that I lost Dreanne as a friend cause I know for a fact that she would not want to be my friend after this.

Dreanne POV

Makayla did me dirty. Real dirty. I aint fucking withthat girl no more. Tristan and I decided t o skip school since he wanted to show me something. We parked outside a nice house and got out the car. I swear if he wanted us tomove in together I wasnt doing it. It was too early for this. We got out and headed inside the house.

"Okay, you cant tell Makayla about this okay?" Tristan said to me.

"Whatever. I dont really care about that girl anymore." I said truthfully.

"Alright." He said taking my hand and leading down to the basement. We got to the bottom and went through another door that led to a downwards staircase.

"Tristan where are you taking me?" I asked getting frustrated.

"Just wait." He said. We reached the bottom of the stairs and I saw a guy tied down to a chair. Tristan walked over to the guy and tapped him. "Hey fuck boy. How you doing." I still couldnt really see who it was. "Baby come here." I walked over to Tristan and couldnt believe who was sitting in front of me.

"You took Javon?!?" I yelled. Javon looked up at me and looked me directly in the eyes. I didnt know what to do at this point.

"Dont tell nobody. Especially Makayla." He said sternly. I looked at Javon and smirked.

"Makayla wont know a thing."

"Good. Cause if you say a word Dreanne. One single word about Javon being here, thats yo ass right there." I turned around and saw Jordan looking at me.

"You in this too?" I asked him.

"This was my idea." Jordan said. I nodded and looked back at Javon and smirked.

Javon POV

I could not believe that this bitch would snake Makayla like that. Dreanne was suppose to be her best friend. I stared at her with hate while she just looked at me with that stupid smirk. I swear if they Jordan's bitch ass didny fucking chain me to the floor and and chair, I would havr killed Jordan's ass by now. Niggah got me fucked up if he thinks this is gonna stop me from getting back to Makayla. I got peoplr helping me so I know Im getting out of here soon. And when I do? Jordan better watch out. Cause Im coming for his ass.
***********************************

Heeyyy I know I havent uploaded in a while. And please forgive me. I wanted to give you guys a chapter before I leave again because I have exams starting tomorrow until next week wednesday. I may upload on the weekend if I have something worth posting by then. But if not, I will try my best to upload something next thursday-Sunday. Thanks for the love so far!!! I really appreciate it!! 😊♥️😊