(Your a fine girl) Roger daltrey

Hello, lovies, this is my first imagine/smut story written ever! I'm sorry if u don't like it that much, but either way. I hope that you do like it though. I'll shut up know and let y'all get to reading, byeeee👋🏽👋🏽

————————————————

E/c= eye color

Y/n= your name

Set in 1973

You were sitting in your bed listening to the radio when this guy said, "Welcome back to 98.1 the Sunset i'm your Host Micky Sanchez. Today's weather forecast Is sunny, with a 20% chance of rain. Rumor has it that The Who are going to be live at the Sunset arena. Well, I heard somewhere that rumor happens to be true!" You squealed and jumped up in the air excited. The Who were your favorite band of all time. "All you have to do is answer these 3 questions, and you have tickets to go see the band, call me at 8675309 and be the 15 caller"

you quickly scurried to find a pen and paper and got your phone ready. "Ok," the radio began. "The first question is what is John Lennon's middle name?" "Winston" you wrote down, "what year did Jim Morrison die?" "1971" "What year did the monkees' first episode debut?" "1966!"

You soon waited 2 minutes so you could wait it out. Soon, someone answered the phone "hello?" You asked "ah, yes, please answer the 3 questions miss" "ok, uh, the first one is um- Winston, the 2nd one is uhh... 1971, and the last one is uhh- 1966" 3 minutes of complete silence fell over. "CORRECT! CONGRATS you just one ticket to go see The Who live at the sunset theatre ''. ''oh my god, thank u thank u!" "And, Who is this I'm speaking to?" "Oh right, my name, it's y/n" "Well, pick them up in the next 2 hours, or, they're gone" "oh my god, thank you!"

———————————————-

Monday

You woke up alarmed. Your hair spread across your face and your eyes blurry. You glanced at the clock and glanced back at it once you saw the time. "3:00!!", You panicked. "Oh my god, the concert is in 2 hours!"your cat was staring at you, questionable. You quickly got up, ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. You grabbed your keys and ran to your car.