(They say it's your birthday) Ringo starr

"Happy 23rd birthday!"Your boyfriend, Ringo Starr, Said to you as you woke up and stretched.

He brought you breakfast, eggs, pancakes, and your favorite, waffles with marmalade cream on them.

"Oohhh, thank you, Ringo!" "Of course, anything for my birthday princess, today you are going to get the best present of your life!" He said seductively grinning.

You were kinda turned on by this.

You weren't into morning sex, but, since it's Ringo, you had too.

"What's my present?" "Um, you are going to get it after dinner, my love." "What! After dinner, I can't wait that long!"

You've been dating for 8 months now. You've only had sex maybe twice, you were to the point of saying 'I love you' but it just hasn't come out yet.

You finished your breakfast and ran to the shower.

Not knowing Ringo was watching you walk in.

"Damn, She is fine", he thought. "Her eyes, her hair, her beautiful lips, oh how could I kiss those all day!"

The clothes you picked out were your favorite, and sexiest, outfit you own. You wore your favorite jewelry and your favorite shoes also.

Suddenly, while you were washing your hair, you heard the door open. You immediately thought it was an intruder, so you stayed silent. But no it was just Ringo wearing nothing but a towel. You sighed and kissed him.

He started kissing you back. Then down to your neck.

You wiped off his towel and saw his erection.

You grinned and started to suck on it.

He threw his head back and moaned.

"More, more", he chanted until you stopped, not wanting to make him orgasm yet.

He pushed you into the shower and stuck his finger up your pussy, making you moan.

He took his other hand and played with your left nipple while sucking on the right one.

You put his hands in his hair and yanked it.

He started rubbing his right finger faster, making you moan louder.

He stopped everything he was doing, took your left leg above his shoulder and stuck his dick in your pussy really fast.

You couldn't believe the feeling he was giving you.

You moaned louder, making it more obivious to your neighbors what you were doing.

He started swaying his hips really slow, you tilted your head back as he started kissing your neck.

"Oh Ringo!" You screamed.

You remembered how you guys haven't said 'I love you' yet. So, you thought about telling him during this time.

He started thrusting harder and faster, by the minute.

You whispered in his ear, "faster, faster!"

As he went faster, you felt your orgasm cumming on. So, you squeezed his back to let him know that.

"Oh y/n, ohhhhhh!" He said as he emptied inside of you. "Ringo, I-, i- i Love you" and at that Moment, you orgasmed.

It was the best feeling you have ever had in your whole entire life.

"I love you too y/n!"

You two got dried off and got dressed.

Ringo almost didn't realize what you were wearing.

He was so turned on by it that he suddenly needed you again.

He hugged behind your hips and started rubbing your pussy through your clothes.

"Ringo, we just did it!" You told him.

He didn't listen.

You didn't really care, knowing that you were going to do it even more now.

He pushed you to the bed and you guys fucked all day.

Happy birthday!:))

Hope you like it❤️❤️❤️