Episode 30 (Finale)

I stood on the stage and smiled. I let my back hit the pole and looked around at the club.

"Hey Manz." Dinah greeted me and I looked down at her.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Our wedding is tomorrow so maybe you could you know...get some rest?" Dinah suggested and I rolled my eyes

"I have a better idea." I smirked at a thought.

I climbed off the stage and sat Dinah down before straddling her waist.

"What are you about to do?" Dinah questioned wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Give you a private show, it's been a while...boss." I replied putting on my mask and Dinah smiled slightly.

"I don't think I'll last long..." Dinah muttered as I started to peck her lips softly.

"Hm." I hummed before moving to her neck.

"HEY MOMS!" Elijah yells making me pull away and look at the boy guiding his little brother to the us.

"Wassup kiddo?" Dinah asked as she rest her head on my shoulder.

"I taught Niklaus how to crawl...see!" Elijah moved away from Niklaus and ushered for him to crawl towards him.

"That's so sweet." I commented as I get up off of Dinah causing her to pout.

I took the mask off and put it on one of the tables. When Niklaus reached Elijah, I picked him up and checked his diaper.

"I think I should get him to bed, you take Elijah." I ushered and Dinah got up slowly.

"Where?" She asked and I gave her that look before walking away.

As I made my way to the car, I unlocked it and put Niklaus in the back of the car before pausing. I leaned up against the car and thought about something.

"Hey what's wrong?" Dinah asked in concern.

"I don't really feel like traveling to the house, let's just sleep in the club." I faked yawn to persuade Dinah for us to not go home.

"Great because I made a new room to the club and I been wanting to show it to someone." Dinah smiled.

"Okay." I smiled back and grabbed Niklaus while Dinah picked up Elijah again.

After locking the door to the car, we made our way back into the club. Dinah lead us upstairs and into what used to be a closet.

"I made this room just incase I like work late or something." Dinah notified me and I nod before taking off my shoes before plopping on the bed after setting Niklaus down.

"Can you believe it Deenah." I teased and Dinah shrugged.

"Believe what exactly?" Dinah nervously laughed and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Tomorrow I'll become Mrs. Hansen-Hamilton." I tell her my smile getting bigger.

"Ohhh yeah! I didn't expect you to be my wife and I do not mind." Dinah comments before sitting next to me.

"Mommy I need a cover." Elijah held out his hand and I got up and Dinah pass him the sheet.

We both plopped back onto the bed and ended up falling asleep after 30 minutes of funny arguments and conversations. When we all woke, it was like 7 in the morning and Niklaus was the cause of our abrupt awakening. I go to grab the crying Niklaus and made my way to the bathroom. I grab the bag with the baby stuff in it and rest Niklaus a towel that is on the toilet lid. I changed his diaper quickly then redressed him for the day, I sat him on the sink and gave him a bottle of milk that I made while changing his diaper. After doing that, I started to brush my teeth and wash my face. Leaving the bathroom, I make my way down into the club and I see Camila.