Chapter 1.

Lucifer's POV~

I couldn't believe my eyes, she was beautiful, amazing, sexy , just..*sigh*

It started when Lilith and i got into an argument, I decided to go to the casino to cool myself off. I sat down at a table and then i saw her , come out on stage , she started singing and i swear , it was the best singing in hell! It wasn't just the singing that caught my attention. It was the song.

~let's have some fun~
~this beat is sick~
~I wanna take a ride on your disco stick~

Looks like the beautiful spider wants a man, well little does she know I wanna be her man. She fineshed her performance and walked off stage. I decided to find out her name. "Hello little bad girl" I said , not surprising her. "Hello , your majesty~ she replied. "What's your name?" I asked. "Angel dust " she answered, not really paying attention to me. I suddenly grabbed her face and turned it towards mine. "How about a kiss hm?" I asked, "if i do then i might miss ya" she replied. Oh my fucking god , how can she be so sexy yet so....AHH! "Okay , little bad girl " I said, winking at her as I walked away. " see ya toots" she responded. I decided that was enough teasing myself for one day so I walked back to the castle where I met Lilith, she seemed very upset about something. She kept running around and making phone calls before yelling at me that she wanted a divorce. Fine then, I don't need her , I got a divorce and every day since then , was spent at the casino.

Angel's POV~

Damn! The king can be quite attractive at times. As my song says "got my ass squeezed by sexy Cupid" indeed it seems that way but , he has a wife , and a kid , who just happens to run the hotel I'm currently living at. Yup , the "happy" hotel. I walked in to find Alastor up in my goddamn face. Just great. I just walked past and sat down next to vaggie, my childhood bestie. "What's up?" She asked me , and i told her what happened, leaving out the part where Lucifer showed up. If i told vaggie that , she'd go ballistic! Plus it's no biggie, right? Yeah. I went up to my room and spent a good half an hour showering, Charlie was worried that I'd gotten sucked into the drain , poor naive Charlie. We decided to have a slumber party, me vaggie Charlie nifty and cherri bomb. We all snuck up to our room , all us girls share the one big room, pretty funny. We started off by making random tiktoks. And then started playing truth or dare. After that we started singing completely random songs and Alastor came in because he thought we were all drunk! Best night ever! But Lucifer was stuck in my head. The way he grabbed my face..I don't wanna admit I like him, he could just be playing with me for all i know. I eventually drifted off to sleep.

The next morning ~

Lucifer's POV ~

I wake up to silence, as usual and decide to dress casually , seeing as it's Sunday. I put on a red sweatshirt and white jeans. I looked in the mirror, I looked good.

Servant: will i get the car ready sir?

Me: no thank you!  I'll stay in today.

Servant: alright. * walks off*

I sat down on the couch and all of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. It was Angel.my breath was taken away at her appearance, she looked stunning.
"Hello! I just came to say , I'm sorry for your divorce" she said "its okay " I replied, grabbing her face and kissing her. She seemed shocked at first but soon melted into the kiss.i felt like I was in heaven. We soon came apart and i invited her in. I felt sooo stupid! I felt myself turn red. "I I am so sorry! " I exclaimed. "Oh it's okay your majesty!" She replied , blushing. "I'd be lying if i said I didn't like it" she told me. We spent the rest of the evening chatting and joking before she told me she had to go, I waved her goodbye and went to bed.