chapter 3.

Alastor's POV.

I walk back downstairs to see Angel, and i freeze. She was wearing to most revealing outfit yet , a black playboy bunny outfit. I thought I might have liked her before but now i dont like her , I want her. To be in my possession. Forever. I chuckled and walked out of the room. I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast for everyone. As usual , everyone said my cooking was brilliant , except angel, who didn't eat. I walked out to the lobby to see if she was alright and i saw her texting someone. I sent one of my shadows to see who it was.

Lucifer: did I get the right number?

Angel dust: yup, ya did!

Lucifer: angel?

Angel dust: the one and only!

Lucifer: soo, when's our next performance? Just wondering

Angel dust: tonight at 11

Lucifer: okay , can you come over? Looking for outfit ideas and i figured out you'd know about that stuff! 😁

Angel dust: what time do ya need me over?

Lucifer: hmmm...An hour?

Angel dust: sound good! I'll be over!

Lucifer: perfect, thanks!

Angel dust: no probs luci!

Lucifer: see you then!😇🍰

Angel dust: lol

Angel dust: see ya 🍎🥧

I then recieved a message on my cellular phone.

My dearest: hey al!

Alastor: hello angel!

My dearest: how ya been?

Alastor: just fine thank you , why are you asking?

My dearest: because i care about how you're feeling! 💖

Alastor:😊 thank you my dear!

My dearest: no problem! 

My dearest:just an idea , wanna come with me to the casino tonight, I'll be singing!

Alastor: there is no greater pleasure than going with you! Why though?

My dearest: because i want you to know ,I'll always be thinkin of ya.

Alastor:💖💖💖 thank you truly angel!

My dearest:see ya later al!

Alastor: bye!!

I held the device to my chest and blushed, I was very happy that she was thinking about me!! I decided to ask her tonight after her performance! I saw her leave and went upstairs to change. I felt my heart pound inside my chest.

Angel's POV~

That night, I sang perfectly and Lucifer did great too, but i couldn't help but feel some thing was....off. really off. I went into my dressing room and looked at myself in the mirror....I WAS IN HEAT!!!!
I needed help... immediately! I decided to ask alastor for help, i grabbed Alastor by the wrist and pulled him into my dressing room.