Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day in the town. The birds were singing, flowers were blooming, on days like these, kids like you- WAIT WRONG VIDEO GAME-

Let's go check in on our main character, Apple.

Apple is a young and cheerful cookie. She's way too optimistic for her own good. Bad thing is that she's extremely dumb. Let's see where she is now, wait, she's at a library? That's weird.

"Wow, these people look amazing! I wonder where they are now! Ha! Only if I could read over 2 pages of this book!" Apple said. She looked at the pages with art of beautiful people.
"Sea Fairy, Fire Spirit, oh, I want to meet them all!"

Apples friend, Pancake, peeped around the corner to check on her.

"Apple? Are you okay? I heard you being very happy again?" Pancake said.
"Pancake! You gotta see these people! They are the best! Just look at the Sea Fairy! She's so beautiful! And then the Fire Spirit! And then the Archer!" She said to him, letting Pancake look at the book.
"Wow, they all look amazing!" Pancake said.
"I want to meet them all!!" Apple said.
"But, Apple," Pancake went on to explain, "this book is called myths of our world." Pancake said.
"Yeah... so?"
"Myths aren't real, Apple."
"Oh... oh well." Apple looked kinda sad. Now that Summer Break was here, she now had no plans.

The end.

Just kidding, you think we would actually end the story there? Wow. You are really dumb.

Apparently, due to plot convince, a person named Salt was around the corner.
"Ye know, young lass. They do exist."
When Salt said that, Apples eyes widened. "REALLY?!" She shouted. Salt and Pancake told her to be quite, since they were all in a library.
"Yes, I saw one of them with me own eyes." Salt said. He went on to tell a story; "I was lost at sea with me boat. I didn't know where I was going, and even worse, there was a storm out. I soon fell off of me boat and into the sea. I thought I was going to die! But then a beautiful person saved me. I thought it was a normal person who saved me. But no, it was the Sea Fairy!" He ended his story.
Apple was smiling. "HA! Pancake! In your face! They are real!"
Pancake smiled. "So can we try to find all of them?! I really need something to do for Summer, and it seems fun!" Pancake said.

Salt smiled at the two. "You well, you two youngsters have fun with that!"
He said and walked away.

Pancake and Apple looked at each other and smiled.
"I think we know what we we are gonna do for summer, Pancake." Apple said to her friend.
The two went out of the library.

"So, meet up tomorrow?" Apple said.
"Meet up at like,, 1pm tomorrow!" Pancake replied.
Apple nodded and smiled. They went their own ways since it was dinner time and they had to get home.