Chapter 2

Apple was at home, talking to her pet rabbit. She was telling her rabbit that that her and Pancake and her were going to find those myths today. She was telling her rabbit that it would be super fun. Apple then looked at her alarm clock, it was 1:30pm. Crap.

She said bye to her rabbit and went off.
She went to town square and saw pancake just sitting on the fountain.

"Ah! Pancake! I am so sorry I'm late! I wasn't looking at the time!" She said.
"Nono! It's fine! Your only 30 minutes late!" Pancake replied.

"So,, how are we going to find them?" Pancake asked.
"I was thinking that since mr. Salt said he was almost going to die, we should try and drown to see the Sea Fairy!" Apple answered.
"That is a horrible idea Apple, but it might just work." Pancake replied.
The two started to find a pond to drown in, which they luckily found one.

"Okay, Pancake, you ready?!" Apple said.
"Yes!" The two then jumped in the pond.

"WOAH WOAH APPLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!?!" Someone said.
The two were then pulled out by a lasso. The two were confused.
"Are you two okay?! Why are you swimming in that pond??" This person is Adventurer. Adventurer is Apples adult bestie.

"Mr. Adventurer!! Hi!!" Apple said.
"Why did you do that? We we're trying to find the Sea Fairy!" Pancake said.
"The Sea Fairy...?" Adventurer looked at the two. He then untied them.

"Alright, you two are trying to find the Sea Fairy, right?" Adventurer asked. The two nodded their heads.
"Okay then, why are you doing it in the Piranha pond?" He asked.
The two shrugged.
Adventurer sighed.

"Well, I might as well help you two." He said, crossing his arms.

The two smiled, but then the mayor of the town Gingerbrave came to the group.

"I think we aren't going to do that, are we, Adventurer?" Gingerbrave said.

"Oh! Mr. Brave! Nice to see you!" Adventurer said.
"Adventurer, the Sea Fairy and all of them don't exist. You know this." Gingerbrave said to Adventurer in a strict tone.
"But mr. Brave! They do-"
"Adventurer, they don't. Remember what happened last time you helped someone find them? Please remind me. I can't remember." Gingerbrave ordered Adventurer to say.

Adventurer sighed. "One went missing and one... died."

Apple and Pancake looked very shocked after hearing about the people.

"Apple! Pancake! Don't worry! It was a long time ago! It was when I was your age!" Adventurer reassured.
"Now, we will not be doing that, will we?" Gingerbrave said.
Apple and Pancake sighed. "Yes, we won't."
"Good." Gingerbrave then walked away.

Once he was out of sight, Adventurer leaned over to the kids. "Okay mates, we will be going. Gingerbrave can't stop us." He whispered to them.
The children smiled.
They both hugged him.
"Trust me, I will make sure no one will die. Now, you two must pack. Meet me at the town square at 11pm." He ordered.
The kids got of Adventurer and they went their separate ways.

Time passed.

The group met up.
"Apple, did you have to bring you rabbit?" Pancake asked.
"He helps me calm down!" Apple said.
The two saw Adventurer waiting for them.
"So, you two ready to go?" He said.
The two smiled. "Yep!"