I forgive you dazai

So today it is 4 years since dazai left the Port mafia. Actually he is missing a bit, oh what I think because he's an asshole he just left and left me behind. Hopefully his longed-for wish to die will soon come true so I don't have to think about him all the time.

I try to spoil my thoughts with wine but unfortunately that doesn't work. I reach into my coat, take off my glove and slowly cut myself into the flesh in the hope that the thoughts of dazai will disappear. That doesn't work either. This bastard just can't get out of my head, what should I do. Totally in thought how I could try to forget dazai, the tears come to me. At first I don't notice them but when I saw everything blurry I noticed it. Great now I'm crying about these idiots too.

It is now 3 a.m. I should go to sleep because I have to go out to Yokohama with Akutagawa tomorrow morning. Hopefully I won't meet dazai there. When the job is finished I'll go to Lupin.
Now it's 11 p.m. the job is done now i can finally go to the lupine have a nice drink i'm looking forward to it i say goodbye to akutagawa and then we part ways. One glass turned into several And now I'm trying to get home. Will I succeed? 

I'll be right at home.Nanu who is that the one in front looks like a well-known person only who is that?