Kuroo X Kageyama

Sounds like a saucy ship so here we go. Also not to be weird but I like writing some kinky shi and not like the "teehee I'm into choking" but some crazy shit so it might be a big crazy but it won't be like the hat fic or anything (if you know what the hat fic is you're one of my people)

Kageyama eagerly drove to Kuroo's apartment, it was one of those days. The night before they had phone sex and they both woke up aching to see eachother. It was finally Saturday and Kageyama was incredibly annoyed all week and super frustrated and he knew that Kuroo could solve that.

As Kageyama walked up to the apartment he used the spare key Kuroo had given him and walked in. Kuroo heard the door and quickly ran down the hall and towards Kageyama.

"I missed you so much!" Kuroo exclaimed as he roughly pushed Kageyama against the door.

"Shut up." Kageyama said in annoyance, he grabbed Kuroo by the next and pushed him back onto the couch. Once he had Kuroo sitting right on the couch he grabbed Kuroo's thighs and separated them aggressively, just then he pressed his own erection on Kuroo's.

"We are not doing this on the couch," Kuroo chuckled a bit but was cut off by his own moaning. He breathed out as he felt himself melt under Kageyama. They held eachother by the hips and started to desperately grind against eachother.

"I want to fuck you so bad." Kageyama mumbled against Kuroo's lips but Kuroo couldn't help but laugh, "what is it?"

"First of all its only 3 in the afternoon, calm down. And also you never top." Kuroo teased.

"Because you never let me!" Kageyama blushed. "I'm a top, you just won't let me because you're stupid!" Kageyama crossed his arms.

"You're not a top, you're a brat. Now while you're still not sitting in the couch, get on your knees." Kuroo said as he leaned forward, staring back into the glaring eyes.

"No!" Kageyama said but as he was about to stand up Kuroo grabbed him by the neck.

"See? You're just a brat." Kageyama looked back at Kuroo with a deep blush. They both knew Kuroo tops, and he always will, but this was a role play done often because Kageyama's pride won't let him submit to anyone so easily. Kuroo did admit he liked making Kageyama fall into a submissive role.

"No I'm not! You're just scared you'll like it when I top and you'll want to be my bit-" but Kageyama was cut off by his own grunt as Kuroo pressed his foot on Kageyama's erection.

"It's cute how I know just the ways to make you shut up." Kuroo chuckled and slowly started squeezing the side of Kageyama's neck, not the throat. He pressed down on the main arteries, making the blood that was already rushing through the aroused body, pulsate in Kageyama's head with every heart beat. Kuroo would let go of the soft neck in small increments of time until he saw Kageyama had fully fallen into the right and comfortable mind set to be submissive and not let his pride get in the way.

The dizzy feeling and lack of blood to his head always made it easier for him to fall at the mercy of Kuroo.  Just as Kuroo let go of Kageyama, he fell forward into Kuroo's chest. Kuroo pulled Kageyama up to the couch with him and started to kiss his neck, leaving marks behind.

"Stop Kuroo... Im sensitive..." Kageyama mumbled through moans. He still felt a bit dizzy but it felt good to him.

"Just relax, let me take care of you..." Kuroo whispered, his hand making his way down to Kageyama's butt, giving it a squeeze. Kageyama blushed deeply and hid his face in Kuroo's neck, whining a little. Kageyama felt embarrassed that he liked to bottom, even with Kuroo, who had been his boy friend for a long time and they have slept together countless of times, "what's wrong?" Kuroo asked even though he knew how Kageyama felt.