50 Days

(Tenten)

"Okay Tenten. You're up. Truth or dare?"

I scoffed at the question. "Ino, do you even have to ask? Dare! I'm no wimp!"

"H-Hey! There's nothing wrong with choosing truth..." Hinata mumbled sheepishly.

"No of course not, Hinata." Sakura said, patting Hinata's back.

Temari rolled her eyes and took a giant swig of the cola seated comfortably in her hand.

There we were. My four best friends and I, sitting in a circle at Ino's house, playing the usual game that rarely leads to anything good.

On the first weekend of every month, we always (without fail) get together for a sleepover. It may seem childish, us being in high school, but it's a tradition! Besides, with all that's going on, who knows how many more of these we will get to have. Pretty soon, Temari will graduate and move off to college, and we won't get to see her very much. Thus, these sleepovers are absolutely essential. Plus, they've become much more interesting since I moved to their school. Now I can finally understand the gossip they talk about.

Ino tapped her chin thoughtfully, trying to decide a dare that will make me regret my decision. I smirked at her mischievously. I'm the most adventurous one in the group by far (not to brag), and at this point, I'm thinking there's no way she can come up with something I won't pull off.

Her once thoughtful expression suddenly turned into a smirk. Uh oh. Maybe she has found something terrible for me to do.

"I dare you.... to.... prank call Neji Hyuga!" She said with a triumphant look on her face.

Sakura gave Ino a look of shock. "Piggie, do you want her to die?"

"Pfft. Ya right. I'm not scared of Neji Hyuga! Hinata, give me his number." I said, reaching for Hinata's phone.

Temari scoffed. "Eh, he probably won't answer. I bet he's making love to some thot at the Hyuga compound right now."

"Um well, actually, I think he said he was going to watch Bleach or something..." Hinata mumbled. This statement definitely left me in slight shock. Who knew that the Neji Hyuga was a closet weeb?

In between laughing at Hinata's statement about her cousin, I grabbed her phone and copied his number into my keypad. "Ok guys. Who should I pretend to be?"

"Oh, uh, The pizza guy!"

"No..."

"The principal?"

"His grandma?"

"Oooh. Kakashi-sensei!"

"A stalker!"

Among the many suggestions coming my way from the girls, I decided on one that would for sure throw the Hyuga prodigy and Konoha heart throb under the water.

"Ok guys, you have to be quiet." I said as I pressed the call button.

Ringggggggggg. Ringggggggggg. Ringggggggggg.

Finally, a scruffy and deep voice (almost as if he just woke up) answered the phone. "Hello?"

I brought my voice to the highest pitch it would go, and cooed into the phone in a way that I never want to do again to be honest. "Oh hiya Neji-kun, you sound really sexy right now, can I come over? I need to get a pair of underwear that I left at your place." The other girls around me tried their best to hold in their laughter, while I tried to hold in the disgust I felt for myself at talking to the school's notorious sex magnet like this.