Chapter 19

Ppalli Joy-ssi, we're going to the airport not to the fashion runway." Wendy said.

Joy went out of her room and went to get her luggage. They checked for their passports and stuffs and they went downstairs. Su Inn decided to drive them to the airport because Red Velvet can't leave their van at the airport if their manager drove them. Joy stopped their manager for sitting in the front and Su Inn chuckled. Joy went to seat in the front and his manager and the rest at the back.

"Yah! Why are you sitting there? Isn't Manager-nim supposed to seat there." Yeri said.

"Wae? This is Su Inn's car. He's dating me so I can seat here."

They all chuckled and Yeri just rolled her eye jokingly. They talk while Su Inn is driving. They arrived at the airport and many fans and media's are there. Their manager went out first and guards are there to make some way for them. Their Manager pulled a blanket because some of the members are wearing short dresses. Su Inn went out of the car and opened the passengers seat's door and He used his coat to cover Joy's legs. The fans went crazy and screamed so much.
The Red velvet members hugged Su Inn and Joy went to hug Su Inn longer. Su Inn went to shake his hands to the manager and he went to his way.

Red Velvet posed for some pictures and went to their way. They went to different stations before going to the boarding gate. They waited for a few minutes and they want to communicate with fans but there's so many guard. They went to the plane and rested for a bit. They woke up because they need to eat the dinner prepared by the crews and while they eat they scroll through their phones.

" Joy-ssi, MoonJoy is trending on twitter. About the airport thing." Irene said.

"Jinjja?" Joy said.

"Ne~ I also saw that. It feels like more fans are starting to ship you two." Seulgi said.

"that's nice" their manager said.

Joy smiled and felt great because fans started to appreciate and to like their relationship. She finished her food and scroll through her phone and sleep again. After 16 hours of flight they're already at US and they got out of the plane. Guards are there to fetch them and when they got off the immigration they got surprise because there's a lot of people waiting for them. The fans started to scream when they saw them. Fans waved their hands and lightsticks and Red Velvet posed for some cameras. They went straight to the van that fetched them and went to the hotel.

"Daebak this hotel is nice!" Yeri said.

"Yeah! I just want to sleep." Joy said and jumped on the soft bed.

"Guys, unpack first and and we'll be going outside for pictorial." Their manager said.

They went to unpack and after they unpack they went to the lobby and waited for each other. After everyone is there, they went to take pictures and stroll in the place. Some people are recognizing them and asking them for a picture. They missed South Korea. The people are very different to them. After they took some photos they went to a restaurant and rest first. They went to Panera, they liked their mac and cheese there and rested for a bit and they posted their pictures there.

After a few minutes they left the place and they decided to call it a day. Its still day time in US and they're tired already. They decided to hang first in the hotel since tommorow is the start of their working day. They went to their hotel and rested.

They got busy with their phone and they're at their own bed. Joy got a notification that Su Inn liked her photos. She decided to dm him and ask if he's still awake but Su Inn called her.

"Yeoboseyeo?" Joy said.

"I miss you Joy-ssi."

"Aww, I missed you too. Why are you still awake? what time is it there?"

"Its bedtime. Im going to sleep and I decided to call or check on you."

"Ah, Kamsahamnida. You must be tired Su Inn oppa, you should rest now."

"Yeah, I just wanted to hear you before sleeping"

"Aish, I wanted to sleep but its still daytime here so, were just chilling here at the hotel."

"Ah arasseo then I'll sleep now. Mianhae im also tired. Don't be tired too much okay?"

"Arasseo, goodnight oppa"

"Goodnight Joy-ssi"

They hung up and Joy noticed that the members are looking at her.

"Wae?" Joy asked.

"What's with the smile gosh" Yeri said.

"You're smilling from ear to ear the whole time" Seulgi said.

Joy just laughed and cover herself with the comforter but the other members went to her.

"Yah! What did he say?" Irene said.

"Ah, he just checked on me. If we're good" Joy said.

"He just checked on you and you're that happy what if her asked you to be his girlfriend then you'll faint" Wendy said.

"I guess that's what going to happen to Unnie" Yeri said.

"Aish! Im tired. Go back to your beds im going to sleep first" Joy said.

They went back to their bed and they decided to sleep for a bit and eat dinner...again

"Guys, wake up what do you want for dinner?" Their manager asked.

" I dont know, Lets find something at the mall or something?" Irene said.

They went downstairs and took a cab to go to the nearest mall. They stroll for some minutes and they decided to eat at "Wendy's"

They went there and some fans noticed them. They ordered salad and fries. They kinda feel uncomfortable because people are staring at them. Some are approching them and some are just looking probably wondering who they are. They eat and talk about the collab for tommorow. After eating they went to different shops like Target, Gucci, Nike and other stores. The members dexided to buy stuffs after the collab and when everything is done. They went back to their hotel and started getting to sleep. Its evening and bedtime in US and they think its morning in Seoul.

>Annyeong! Hope you like this chapter
Dont forget to vote and comment your thoughts. I'll gladly accept your thoughts and feedbacks.

[WRITER-NIM♡]