School begins 2

Y/N'S POV

I immediately regretted following Jimin on Instagram when he looked at his phone then at me then at his phone again.

Jimin's POV

I was to focused at looking at photos of
Y/N I didn't realize I wasn't walking anymore.

"Hey Jimin you Alright there?" Kookie questioned me

"Oh yeah of course."

Y/N'S POV

Y/N: Finally Kookie I was starving!!
Tae: Y/N your always starving!
Jin: Really? Sammee!!! Tae: She cooks  to that's what she told me.
Y/N: Well I like cooking but I'm not really good at it and don't know that many stuff that I could cook. Jin: OMG! I'll definitely be teaching you! I love cooking and eating!!! Y/N: Really? You'll teach me? Thanks Jin. Also same!!! You giggled at how you and Jin seem to have the same personality.

Then you and the guys started eating and talking about stuff we like and dislike and some other random stuff.

*After lunch*

You were in your last class which was dance class!

Teacher: Alright everyone we have a new student here with us as you may already know. So please introduce yourself.

You stood up and all eyes were on you again for the what seemed to be the millionth time since you had to keep introducing yourself. Luckily you were able to talk without seeming Annoyed which you definitely were.

Y/N: Hello! My name is Y/N I'm 16 years old I'm fluent in English, Spanish and obviously Korean. I love listening to music, running, singing, eating, sleeping, and dancing.

Everyone slightly laughed when you said you liked eating and sleeping but some nodded their heads in agreement.

Teacher: Well I'm glad you like dancing! How about you show us some of your moves! Students: Yaaaaaa!!!!! Y/N: Ok why not!

You went up to the middle of the room after telling the student In charge of the music which song to play. The dance started and you danced to the song. Students: I'm sooo sick of this Fakkeee Lovveee Fakee Lovvee!!! (Yes you were dancing to Fake Love!!)

BTS'S POV

Jhope: WOW she never misses a move!
Rm: Damnnn
Jungkook: She looks hot!
Jin: I didn't know she was one of are fans!!! Hey Taehyung how did she react when you said you were V from BTS?
Taehyung: Oh shit I forgot to tell her!!
Suga: It's ok she'll probably be happy and stuff. Danggg she got swagg!!!! Wait how did she not recognize us by are names?
Everyone: (Shrug)

Jimin stayed silent but in the inside he couldn't help but fanboy over how well you danced.

Y/N'S POV

I Finished dancing and everyone was clapping and cheering. I just wanted to keep dancing because I felt like I was overdosed on energy.

Teacher: Wow that was amazing!! How about you dance to one more song???
Y/N: Ok!

You went over to the middle again and your chosen song Serendipity started playing. Everyone: YASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Jimin's POV

Y/N went to the middle then out of nowhere my song started playing.
I was surprised to hear my song and at the same time I was excited and was anticipated to see her dance to my song.
She started dancing and at that moment I felt like she danced it better than me?!?! But of course that's impossible so I didn't stress that much. While the song played and Y/N danced perfectly I could see people catching glances at me then whispering to there friends. I was able to hear one conversation over the music.

" Omo! Don't you think Y/N and Jimin would be a cute couple?!?!"  " Aniyo! Jimin's mine!"  " Oh please Jenny even though he's slept with you doesn't mean he likes you! He's slept with many other girls to."  Lisa replied " Yeah yeah whatever I'll get him to be mine forever you'll see!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Ughh that slut she really thinks I like her or that I'll stay with her forever?! In her dreams." I thought to myself.

BTS'S POV

Jhope: OOOOoooo Jimin that's your songg!!!!! Jungkook: Dang I thing she might dance it better than you hyung!!!
Rm/Jin/Suga: Hahahahaha
Jimin: Yeah yeah who cares.

Y/N'S POV

I finished dancing to one of my favorite songs Serendipity then went back to my seat next to TaeTae. All of the 7 boys praised me on how good of a dancer I was which I already knew. The other students also cheered and applauded.

Teacher: Wow that was beautiful!! You must have a lot of experience in dancing with those moves you seemed like a professional dancer! Y/N: Haha Thank you. You shyly replied.

*Skip Time After School*

You walked to your room, put your backpack down and immediately jumped on your bed. You felt exhausted after your first day at school. You made lots of friends some were BamBam, Lisa, Eunwoo, Mark Lee, Chunga, Haechan, IU, Seulgi, Yiren, Zico, Lucas, D.O., Kris Wu, and much much more!

You were on your phone for about 2 hours before your mom finally called you for dinner. You happily went down stairs since you were starving!!! On your way to the kitchen you saw Taehyung coming down to. You both talked about your first day of school and planned on getting up extra early for Tae to give you a tour of the school.

Mom: Hey guys! She handed you and Tae each a plate full of delicious food.
Mom: So Y/N how was your first day of school? Did you meet any cute boys!
Y/N: I had a really good first day of school actually and I met lots of cute boys but BamBam was really cute! Mom: Ooo
So do you like like him? Y/N: I don't really know him that well yet so I want to get to know him better before I say anything. Mom: Wow what a smart daughter I have! And how was your day Taehyungie? Tae: Well boring! Also apparently I didn't learn enough.
Mom: How come? Tae: Because I have to go back tomorrow.

After Taehyung said that you spit out all your food you had in your mouth and burst out laughing, to the point that you fell on the floor crying from laughter and clutching your stomach from the pain from laughing a lot. (Also your dad is at work that's why he isn't home!)

A/N:
I Jhope your enjoying my fanfic!
Please vote and comment your
Opinións!!
Love you and thanks for reading!
Also sorry for the late update
My WIFI situation isn't
Stable!