𝟑. | 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 | 𝐇. 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Cold. Cold was the only thing I could feel.

His touch sent chills down my spine.

His words brought icy tears to my face.

Our memories. Gone. Just like seasons changing, he changed too.

And just like seasons, everything good about him left. I feel alone, for once.

Tripping over my Hogwarts robes, I couldn't stop the tears trickling down my face. It feels so fucking painful. To see him with someone new.

But at least he's happy. With her. Without me.

Not looking where I was going, I bumped into a tall dark-haired boy. The first thing I noticed was his startlingly green eyes. They looked as beautiful as the blooming flowers leaves in spring.

''Oh my Merlin! I'm so so sorry, are you hurt? I wasn't looking where I was going, I'm late for Charms, Flitwick's going to kill me.'' I said, snapping out of my trance.

The boy laughed nervously and got up.

And I noticed his scar.

Everything feels like a dream.

I just met the boy who lived, and his first impression of me is probably how clumsy and irresponsible I am.

Oh God.

He extended his hand for me to get up.

I smiled and took his hand.

And for the first time in days, I felt warmth.

--------------------------------------------------------

Everything still feels like a dream. A good one at least.

I smiled softly, looking at the gold-encrusted mirror. Everything's perfect.

I raised my hand to unlock the door. I still couldn't believe it's finally happening. Nearly tripping from the weight and length of the white lace dress, I saw him. He looked angelic.

And those eyes.

Those eyes that made me feel safe and warm.

Who knew I'd end up with the boy who lived?