Chritmas

Hello everyyone
(Theminecraftian POV)
9:09 really when are yew going open the presents like I was seeing eq rbr mlp but now it was Kung fu panda then it was asome everyone saw it it was really cute and I really love cats and pandas but I really ship foxy x chica,bonnie x freddy,golden freddy x marionette,BB x bg but as brothers and sisters then my friends were playing five nights at freddy but I was just seeing foxy x chica if was sooo cutte but my cosins were playing like call of duty or war but it was really loudly that I can't make a story but there were all uh like annoying but I just left ugh but my big s was like with her other consis seeing vines but it was too diffcled to me we needed to wait at 12:00 to open our gifts but it too sooo foever I wish it was Christmas right now but the clock was taken so long.I was really sleepy but all of my consis were just screaming and shooting guns so I told there parents :) the tree was really really big that I couldn't tough the star but all the people were here my consis,friends that follow me and friends,fnaf,mlp and more it was too good that chica make talmals !!!!!! I want to eat some like I ate like 5 of them there are soooo delious but it was sooo good I wanted more but it was kinda hot and I got soda but it now I was cold so I was really bored now I didn't know what to do should I go and see tv or more?
(