CHAPTER 8 : Can't take my eyes off Him

Hindi lang ikaw ang manunulat dito. Anumang tao , lugar , o pangyayari ay hindi inaasahan. Again, if you don't like this, you can skip these chapter. Thank you and godbless. No plagiarism!

This Chapter is written in english. I'm not fluent in english but i hope you like it! Especially for international fans! Hello there!

Follow me @jamesvince for more stories.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Where your eyes linger

Bxb 2020

Jamesvince

"Let him in." I glanced at my father when someone rushed to come over and see me.  I looked his eyes. I feel bad for him. I'm so selfish to the point i never defend him.

" Kenzo, you used to say that you are happy as a bodyguard.. don't you? "

" Sorry. " I looked at him surprisingly.

"So...why do you come here? " He fix his shirt and keep staring at me.

" I know i can't fight you..i have nothing to fight with you while you have a power.."

" You know but you still did that?!...what about your future? "

"Please give me 10 mintues..ah no..5.we stayed together in 15 years...giving us 5 minutes is not a waste of your time. " While looking at me intently.

"Kenzo!!" I shouted when the bodyguard punch him in the stomach. Damn. My Tears starting to fall in my eyes. I can't take it. 

" I will go father! I will go to japan! Don't hurt him. " I pleaded.

He raised his eyebrows while looking at me. " And....

" I will obediently okay, try to study hard.."

"How can i trust you...? "

" If you want...i can go tomorrow..i will do that..believe me.." while kneeling at him while crying. I heard kenzo is shouting at me. I silently cried.

"Book a early morning airplane ticket for gian joo..asap."

"I will talk with him...Just today i want to go home." I said and stand up.  My father nodded and signaled them to move.  I was the first to walk out and kenzo following me.

We're here at sala. I immediately took the medical kit and pulled him on the sofa. He looked at me.

Silent.