Chapter 1 Introduction

"Bang!! Bang!!, And everyone rests in peace, Well, I guess no one can beat me!!!!" Yoongi said in swag."Why you act like this Yoongi???" Seokjin said just after ordering the guards to clean the bodies which were laid down dead by Yoongi's bullet. "Now just go to your University!! I'll handle else."Seokjin said. Yoongi nodded his head in the manner of 'Yes' and took one car and drive towards his mansion. After reaching he took a shower and went to University as nothing happened before.
It was a normal day of University for students as usual but not for all students, it's because of the University Anniversary as well as Annual Sports Day are both will be celebrating on the same day due to some circumstances. Everyone is doing their work perfectly because this University will be celebrating 50 years( Golden Jubilee) and only one week is left for completing the works.
" Hi bro!! " Taehyung said coming from the back." Yo! So what's today??" Yoongi said with a devilish smirk.

Authors pov

Let me explain to you, Yoongi is one of the richest man's son of Korea and of course because he is one only child of his parents, he is a spoiled child from love.
Whereas Seokjin is the son of his father's secretary therefore from childhood they know each other and Yoongi always sees him as his Hyung and Seokjin also help him as his younger brother.

Present time ~

"Where were you guys??? I was waiting for you ages!!!" Said Jimin in an impatient voice."Don't worry!!! Just chill!!! We are here, so let's go" said Yoongi.
Well, they use to go to a secret place which only Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin know about, from there they use to sit and enjoy the views of the practice of cheering leaders girl.
"Oh!! We are late, they already started their practice," Taehyung said. Yoongi replied, "Don't you worry!! Our girls haven't shown up." with a smirk.

To be continued...........................