minho

minho's pov:
the maze doors were closing and y/n and alby hadn't gotten back yet. i paced the room quickly. "what if she's hurt?" "what if she's stung" i wondered lost in thought. " minho! could you quit pacing your making me stressed out!" newt flared at me and rubbed his head. that's when i heard it. the most blood curdling scream coming from the maze. "MINHO,NEWT ANYBODY PLEASE HELP" my eyes widened, and i took off running to the maze. every one was there including newt. they looked to me with wide eyes and held me back as i tried to run into the maze. " please" i heard her whisper as the maze door closed on her and alby. i felt my heart shatter. the love of my life gone. i looked at everyone's faces. their eyes welled with tears and faces red with exhaustion. i fell to the floor sobbing. she was gone and it was all my fault if i would have just let her run with me and not alby. she would be here in my arms laughing at my stupid jokes.kissing my cheek and sitting in my lap sleeping. it's all your fault. i stood up and slowly walked to the homestead heading up stairs and collapsed onto my hammock. i felt the tears run down my face. at first they were small. but eventually they started coming in waves.
i woke up and immediately sprinted to the maze. as me and the gladers waited they all started to disappear. first it was clint then jeff then ben and it eventually came down to me chuck and newt. i was about ready to give up when i heard a small whimper coming from behind me. i looked back and there she was. dragging alby by his feet back to the glade. me and newt went to go and help while chuck went to get clint and jeff. newt clint and jeff, picked alby up to take him to the med bay.
"y/n" i whispered. i wrapped my arms around her and picked her up. " dug her face into my neck and laughed,until i started to feel my shirt getting a small puddle of tears on it but i didn't care. i put her down and looked her in the eyes. "why wouldn't anyone come and help me?" i sighed " i don't know, i tried but the held me back y/n. i promise you i really did try." the tears welled up in my eyes.
"minho i know you did okay, this was not your fault it was my fault for not going with you instead of alby. but we are lucky i did because without me alby would be dead."she rubbed her thumb on my cheek wiping away the tears that had fallen. " you are never going out there without me by yourself again." i said sternly. " ok minho, i promise." she looked to me and held my hand "let's go to frypan i'm starving" i smiled and nodded. as we were walking to fry pans she stopped me" i love you minho" she looked down but i tilted her head up" i love you too y/n but don't you ever do what you did to me back there ever again." " i promise"

oof this was short but hope u liked it