A Note From The Author 6

Hi everyone, long time no see. Just a real quick update for you all.

First of all I want to thank you all for the love you've shown for this fic. When I started it four years ago (I know) I had no idea anyone would care about it at all and the enthusiasm for my work has been really humbling.

Secondly, I'm sad to say it, but this story will be coming to an end soon. I've written my little heart out and theres not a whole lot left I wanna say. I'm proud of what I've written and I'm excited for you guys to see how it ends. That's part of why I've taken so long to add a new chapter, I want it to be perfect.

But theres also part of me that doesnt want it to end. I want to keep writing things that you guys will love. And I intend to do just that.

So watch this space, for the conclusion to this tale and also for new fics, just as soon as I can figure out what I want to do next.

Any suggestions? Let me know, I'd love to hear from you all. Suggestions, feedback, praise and criticism. I want it all. I also have some original material in the works if that would interest any of you, all sapphic friendly of course.

Well, that's all from me for now. Thanks again. Stay safe and I'll see you all real soon.

Caitlin.