Chapter Ten - Chicken's Attack

After getting permission from the farm owner's wife, Kong, and his group members began the investigation by interrogating victims and witnesses, searching for other evidence at the scene, inspecting the house and the locations, as well as looking for clues about the attack and trying to fabricate the scene of the attack.

The farm owner also invited all of them to lunch, so she sent two workers to the chicken barn to catch some chickens for making chicken roasted to treat her guests.

But suddenly a worker screamed hysterically as all of the chickens ran out of the barn.

The students who were around were shocked and immediately gathered to see what was happening. Farm owners and workers also rushed out to help to catch the chickens and return them to the barn, some of the workers even were pecked by the animals and injured.

Kong, Tine, and Sarawat also did not miss the scene, they tried to help the workers while trying to catch the animal carefully. Tine uses his ability to frighten the birds and leads them back into the barn. Meanwhile, Arthit was watching from a distance while observing any suspicious movements around the location.

Suddenly a gold ring flew out from the barn, shot toward the farmer's wife, turned bigger, then entered through the woman's head, curled around her neck, and strangled her tightly.

Seeing that, everyone there was screaming hysterically and staggered backward with fear.

Sarawat and Tine immediately helped the poor woman, trying to pull the ring that was strangling her neck. But the ring even tighter, making the woman's face turned blue and her eyes turned white.

Sarawat then looked around to search for the demon who he guessed was hiding among the workers, while Tine tried to hold the ring from strangled the woman using his ability. Suddenly Arthit caught a suspicious figure of a female worker hiding behind the chicken barn door, grinning while concentrating by directing her hand to control the ring

Arthit immediately looked for the pebbles around him and threw them strongly at the worker, making her avoid reflexively caused her concentration broke.

Finally, the ring around the woman's neck can be released, her body immediately fell to the ground and ran out of breath. All who watched looked shocked and frightened, no one dared to approach.

Kong immediately checked the woman's condition and called an ambulance. He found the woman's neck bone was broken, her condition was critical, and was dying.

Meanwhile, Sarawat swiftly pursued the demon that immediately escaped into the chicken barn. Seeing that Tine also followed him, but both of them immediately frozen in front of the door and were astonished to see the view of hundreds to thousands of chickens flying around the barn.

Both of them guessed the demon must have mingled between, and it would not be easy to find it.

Soon, police and ambulances came to secured the location, interrogated witnesses, dismissed the students, and blockage the farm. Sarawat was again summoned to the police station to be asked about his reasons for appearing at the scene because he was not included in the student group. The police suspected his testimony and confiscated his talisman, then put him in jail, made him a suspect while waiting for further investigation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, sad news from the entertainment world reported that a tragic incident had befallen an actress, the poor girl's tongue was cut off by an unknown person and rushed to the hospital for intensive care.

The student project was stopped immediately by campus management and the police took over to take the case seriously. The police then arrested a young man who ever had reported the actress on a defamation case. He was suspected of his motive for wanting to get revenge on the actress, but the police found no evidence or witnesses that could prove his involvement.