21

Wow I haven't updated this book since April 2019 :''D But I noticed that still a lot of people like reading these so I'll occasionally posts some more random confessions on Danganronpa! ^^

I hate how much I used to use the "XD" emoji every two sentences

Anyways!! New confession: I'm not really a big fan of the discourse community. For those who don't know what that is, I think you can find those on either Tumblr or Instagram under the hashtag discourse. It doesn't entirely have to do with Danganronpa, it's basically where you post your opinions and debate on certain topics, but I've seen a whole lot of Danganronpa kinnies on there who also post Danganronpa-related posts.

Now why do I dislike the discourse community? I don't see anything wrong with posting your opinions and having a respectful debate, but some posts are really just,,,plain offensive for no reason? I swear, the amount of transphobes and people that say pansexuality is biphobia AND also state that it's completely okay to use the r-slur is ridicilous.

Again, I can't dictate what you say and people are totally allowed to say whatever they want, but a lot of those discourse posters just take advantage of their freedom of speech to say unnecessarily mean and very controversial shit. So yeah, I'm not really a fan of the discourse community, as entertaining as the debates are sometimes.

Not to mention there's people literally fighting over who's the true Nagito Komaeda kin lmfao