ITZY • KProfiles - Jace

Jace (제이스)

Stage Name: Jace (제이스)Birth Name: Park Jae Young (박재영)Birth Date: 9th December 1999Face Claim: YeziEnglish Name: Jasmine ParkPosition: Lead Rapper, Main Vocalist, Main Dancer

Birth Name: Park Jae Young (박재영)
Birth Date: 9th December 1999
Face Claim: Yezi
English Name: Jasmine Park
Position: Lead Rapper, Main Vocalist, Main Dancer.
Facts:
- she is the oldest member of the group.
- she was born in Daegu, South Korea.
- Jace and fellow ITZY member Yuna share their birthday.
- she comes from a wealthy family.
- her motto is, "family above all, always and forever."
- she was the 'it' girl at school.
- when she was told she would be debuting, after 7 years of training, she was ecstatic, she was over the moon with joy.
- she trained with Stray Kids, Twice and GOT7.
- she has the best abs of the group, they are clear as day.
- she is really strong, strength wise.
- she had often been used and betrayed and lost trust in people who were closest to her.
- she struggles with trust, she finds it hard to trust people after... that happened.
- she was born on the same day as British rapper, Aitch.
- her grandfather believed in her and told her that he would be cheering her on from home, he passed away 2 days before ITZY's debut date.
- she misses her grandfather everyday but she knows he is watching from above and supporting her.
- her favourite colours are: black, blue and red.
- her favourite songs on 2020.06.14 are ONEUS 'Lit' and CIX 'Black Out'.
- in the dorms, Jace and Yuna are roommates.
- she is the shortest member.
- she is close with TXT's Yeonjun.
- with her being the only member born in the 20th century, she is often teased about it by the other members.
- she is the dance machine of ITZY.
- her favourite song to perform is 'Wannabe'.
- her favourite ITZY song to listen to is 'You Make Me'.
- is shipped with many idols.
- most popular male ship is with ONEUS's Seoho.
- DKB's Heechan said that Jace is his bias.
- she is a huge fan of Anne Marie, her fave song is '2002'.
- when doing a solo VLive, she likes to watch videos that MIDZY suggest.
- also, when doing a solo VLive, she practices choreography from other artists songs, but in February of 2020, she accidentally gave a spoiler for 'Wannabe', the shoulder move at the opening.
- has hay-fever and sneezes really bad when there's pollen, MIDZY think the noise she makes is cute.
- has small tattoos on her wrists, on left ['사랑해 엄마' - 'I love you mum'], and on her right ['사랑해 아빠' - 'I love you dad']

Published On: 18th June 2020