ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Nothing like this view
I get to see you here

Nothing like this viewI get to see you here

After that day, we started talking more. He accompanied me home other times. We were friends. Or at least, I tried to be.

It was another monotonous evening, when the ringtone on my cell phone distracted me from my thoughts. His name appeared on the screen and suddenly a smile was on my face.

"Eunsoo-ah, where are you?" he asked me.
"I'm on my balcony, it's 9:00pm Donghyuck. Where am I supposed to be?" I replayed, watching the amazing landscape, colored by the city lights.
"Yeah it makes sense. By the way, would you join me at our place? I found someone and i need help"

Our place, the bench.
I didn't know how to react.
It was late at night, and my mum wouldn't let me out.
But I was so curious and i wanted to see him.

"Yeah sure. Hold on, I'll be there in 10 minutes" I ended the call and turn back to my tiny bedroom.

After wearing something comfy, I exited my house in a silent way, and took my bicycle.

When I arrived there, the coldly breeze got me chills. The Han river was quite and the moonlight made the water shine.
Donghyuck sitted on our bench, his elbows placed on his knees and the fingers of his hands were intertwined and rested on his forehead.

"Hey Donghyuck, are you okay?" he looked up at me. His eyes bags were deeper and his skin looked muffled by the darkness.

"I'm okay, I'm just tired. Sorry, I know it's late, but I just wanted to let you know our new friend" he said, and picked up a scarf on the bench, that I hadn't even noticed.
Wrapped in that scarf there was a white kitten, on the left eye it had a strange reddish stain that made him adorable.

"He said.. our?"

"his name is koi - he said, caressing his short and white fur - it's cute, isn't it?"
"Koi? Like the koi carps?" I left the bicycle near us, and I sitted on the bench.
Our arms lightly brushed.
I felt butterflies in my stomach, while looking him smiling and playing with the cat.

"Yeah, he will be our cute koi carp"

***

I wrote this chapter like 82892 times💀