T&C's

NOW THAT YOU ARE ALL WELCOME LET'S INTRODUCE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

RULE I. POLITENESS

don't give harsh comments on my work, if you don't like it then just pm and ask for a redo, instead don't spam the comments with a bunch of
rude and discouraging comments.

RULE II. SHOP HOPPING

i put a lot of effort into making my covers so i would appreciate that you would at least have them on for a week before changing. don't just accept my covers and keep them without even using them that is just disrespectful to my work and the effort i put in. also don't request from multiple shops at the same time(for the same cover), it makes business much harder to keep up with and keep track of!

RULE III. THE WAIT

yes, i do run a covershop but no. that doesn't give me superhuman strength to get everyone's covers done in a flash. i am no superhero, i am still in highschool so i don't have time just lying around to make covers. i can only do it slowly so patience is key. covers will normally be made in a week's time, i.e. seven days, or even less so it isn't a very long wait.

RULE IV. COVER DEGRADING

this is when people go on to other people's made covers and leave extreme hate comments under their selection. look, everyone is different and that should be respected. some people may have different tastes compare to everyone else. so, going around and questioning it is rude and very unnecessary. positive comments are always welcome but hate is strictly prohibited.

RULE V. DEDICATION AND TAGS

i take a lot of time and perfecting to make covers that will somewhat suit your tastes. so, dedicating a chapter or mentioning me on your bio will do me great deeds or even a simple cover credit will just make me so happy. those who don't do so will be given a deadline and a restriction pass for my cover orders.

RULE VI. PERMANENT FOLLOW

i would be so very delighted if you guys hit a follow on my page it would mean the world to me and will also get other people to come and ask for covers at this shop which will also make me very happy! i try to the very best for my customers so it would mean a lot if the return the same dedication i give with a small permanent follow.

RULE VII. TAMPERING WITH MY DESIGNS

i think i have seen this going around a lot where people steal designs and make it their own. these are purely my designs, and it would be appreciated if no one stole them. there is a lot of thinking that goes into making one cover, so if you like the cover just feel free to request again and ill make it for you. instead, don't try recreating it because that is just plagiarism and plagiarism isn't nice. if my book covers resemble someone else's then just pm me because it may be pure coincidence and i will sort it out with the user. DON'T spam my comments with hate on that book cover. it is really not that nice and you will risk your privilege of requesting again.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

all terms should be followed, if not consequences are as follows.

Follow: 24 hours from recieving the cover.
Dedication: 48 hours from recieving the cover.

those are the deadlines. if they are not met, you will be stripped off the chance to request again. if you need more time just pm me and let me know within the time frame and i will excuse you. i really don't want to come off as strict but i really want the credit my covers deserve. i swear i am nice, i just hate people who don't follow rules.

TO ACCEPT THE T&C'S PLEASE TAG ATLEAST 4 USERS ↠

﹢﹢﹢

YOU CAN NOW PROCEED TO THE SHOP,
ONCE ALL REGISTRATION IS
COMPLETE!