As You Please

Edithe's sweet innocence infatuated Rollo like nothing else and the temptation to claim her was unending. Every touch they shared heated his core, every glance sizzled on his skin. How could she be so wild and tempestuous one minute and so deliciously naive in the next?

Did she have any idea what she stirred within him?

He laughed miserably at the way she ran from him. Cursing the Gods and cursing his overeager cock for filling with desperation at even the slightest hint of attention. But she had given it some attention, that much she couldn't deny. She'd looked, and in his opinion she'd looked interested.

Perhaps that was why she ran and why she raged so vehemently in the next room.

His hand tightened around his length. Would he once more have to relieve the pressure? He closed his eyes, picturing her, not just looking at him but reaching out to touch.

By the God's, if she had touched him he would have flipped her onto her back and plunged inside her with no restraint at all. How close she came to making him forget he'd ever promised to wait for her.

Now she lurked beyond the door and he willed her to open it, to see him, his legs spread and his hand pumping up and down. Already his release was close but he stopped, denying himself the final pleasure.

He'd not been so self reliant since he was a boy getting his arm ring and maybe a little pressure was what he needed now. He hadn't brought home such a beautiful bedmate to spend every night touching her only in his fantasies.

Already it had been well over a month since he'd found her. They couldn't go on like this forever. Their wedding day was fast approaching in his mind, a man could only wait so long with such sweet temptation laying in his bed night after night. He would be her husband soon enough and perhaps it was time he made greater headway in his endeavour.

He opened the door, stretching sleepy muscles and flexing everything else, much to her horror.

"Rollo!" she exclaimed, turning to face the wall and the sound of his name on her lips was music to his ears, filling his chest with a warmth that went beyond lust.

Strangely, after all this time she'd never called him by his name, always calling him heathen or some other insult. He'd learnt to enjoy those and receive them as love letters but Rollo sounded far better. He wanted her to say it again and perhaps standing here naked was not the best way to gain her favour but he'd committed to it now.

"It is just a body," he said, lying to his own highly-strung libido as he grabbed a sack of oats from the shelf beside her. "You can look at me all you want. I am yours to do with as you please."

If only she could say the same to him.

These days he didn't know which of his words she understood. But from the way she shifted, her head ever so slightly turning to steal a glance, he thought perhaps she had understood him well enough.

He swallowed hard, desire almost reaching out to choke him. He was walking a dangerous line between his promise not to not touch her and his baser instincts.

"You can do more than look..." he dared to say, allowing his fingers to tiptoe along her spine.

She straightened her back, her attention now entirely on the wall. "Heathen."

Rollo chuckled, his fingers unable to stop as they swept the hair from her neck to expose her soft, untouched skin.

Edithe's breath hitched and he licked his lips, a little kiss wouldn't hurt. Just a little taste.

Slowly he edged closer to her, half expecting her to run away and promising himself he would stop if she did. But she didn't move, she held her breath and as he learned in, the front door opened. Haedde appearing as she did every day yet the sight of her almost gave him a heart attack.