Epilouge...

MINNA-SAN! Lots of you wanted me to make an epilouge or what you called alternative ending because you can't help the fact that I let Lucy die here, and since I do your favor to me, then do me favor as well!

I remember telling you guys that I entered this story to AnimewattyAwards right? Now, for you to show your support to this story...
Please vote for Just One More Week at FAIRYTAIL CATEGORY...
http://www.wattpad.com/87233891-%E3%80%8E-winter-2014-15-%E3%80%8Fvote-fairy-tail
For the rules you should follow to vote please click the link
http://www.wattpad.com/87232937-%E3%80%8E-winter-2014-15-%E3%80%8Fvote-%EF%BC%81rules-%26-how-things-work-%EF%BC%81
For voting for the best title please click the link
http://www.wattpad.com/92411926-%E3%80%8E-winter-2014-15-%E3%80%8Fvote-best-title
You guys can't copy it so just manually copy the url on the tab, or just simply click the external link
..

That is the only  thing I asked for you guys so far (except for giving me a good review which most of you won't give me.) So pleasee support this! Can you guys do that for me? *casting puppy eyes*

Arigato!

Btw, i dedicate this one to all of you! Because you stick out with this till the end, but I'll put @AxNutellaxTurtle to the dedication for she's an awesome friend! Go check her and do follow and read her stories :) her stories was one of a kind...

Enjoy...

-

Just One More Week - Epilouge...

"So... there, that's the story of the girl I loved... no not loved, I still love her till now..." said the mid-80's man to his nurse, his salmon pink hair has faded and turn out white, his eyes that he can't barely open were hiding his onyx eyes that is turning gray,his whole body that has wrinkles, but even though his features got older, it still can't change the fact that he was a good looking man way back his youth days.

"Hmm, So... did you marry another person? Or just continue your relationship with Lisanna?" The violet headed nurse asked curiously, hooked to the story that the old man told her, it seems that the story just only happen on a book, she never thought that she would actually hear a story like that.

"Two the two questions you asked Kinana, I would answer you a no. The thought of that never crossed to my mind, I guess I just love her too much that I can't replace her to my heart." The old man who is to be reveal as the none other than Natsu Dragneel said.

"If you really love her, then why'd you get a mistress? Doesn't it look like you're slowly replacing her?" Kinana asked, totally at the side of the girl they were talking about.

"What you said is true, But I regret every single detail of it. I just get a mistress for one and only reason, I feel that she's slowly drifting away from me, that she's letting go of me. I dom't want to be ledt out, I need her tender loving care that I feel from my former mistress. I know that commiting adultery is one of the biggest sin that a man could ever make, I infringed one of the GOD's rule " he said.

"*sigh* But I should not leave her when she needed me the most, I know she hides her condition to me because she doesn't want to see me suffer, but can't she see that I am suffering? I would understand everything, I should have stick to her side, that is the greatest mistake of my life." he added as tears sprout on his closes eyes, he loves reminiscing all of his good memories with her, but when he reminsce, he can't help but feel in vain whenever he remembers that he didn't get much time with her,... he didn't even get a chance to tell her he loves her with her eyes open for the last time.