Sneaking In

Sneaking out was always been fun. Sneaking out to play, to wander, to lessen burdens, to give out and be you...

Sneaking in was always been fun. Sneaking in to someone's life, to be able to get involved. Sneaking in to someone's heart, to be able to be love the way you wanted.

Sneaking was always been fun. Fantasizing about it, enjoying the time and attention like you entered in a ball without invitation in your hand.

Everything is fun and happy, until you got caught by your own guard. You got slapped by your own hands. You were awaken by your own words. Until everything is back again like a rolling flashback— you just... Sneak in.

But unlike how it started that you knew all ways to get in, now you don't have any idea how to get out. Trapped.

You don't know how to get away anymore. You... You don't know how to get out anymore...  because after all you know deep down you still wanted to be kept— gaslighting yourself that you are trapped but deep within you wanted being trapped.

Yet, life happens. You do not always get what you wanted. Doors are all opened, with all reasons to leave, given by someone you wanted to keep.

I was Sneaking In, but got kicked out. Not by anyone but me. Me and my implusive self and fate.

..........…………

Sneaking In is a product of my silly imaginative mind. The names of places, businesses, characters, etc.  mentioned and involved are pure work of fiction.

Yours truly,

Vivienne