Chapter 20

A/N

For the sake of the story, Venom can not only alter memories but erase them as well. I found this chapter really hard to write, so took some liberties in the characters abilities. enjoy :)

Wade's POV:

The scene i was greeted with when we reached the tower was disturbing to say the least. Peter - or should i say Venom - was being held in the air by scarlet magic, whilst the others made unbearable noise, causing the creature to writhe in pain.

I signal to Eddie, who was already transforming into Anti-Venom. Luckily for us, Eddie had a hold on his symbiote, so we needn't worry about him. Once fully transformed, he bounded up to venom, who screeched at the sight of its twin. The white monster grabbed a hold off the monsters shoulders, burning the thick black skin until it turned to goo.

You could see parts of human skin appear and Venom was slowly destroyed. It was taking all of Wanda's energy to keep the huge monster in place, and took all of Eddies strength to kill the parasite.

Soon the screeching subsided, all that was left of the monster was a couple of black specks on the floor, which disappeared almost instantly. Peter hung limply in the air, his head drooping and eyes closed.

"Peter? Peter!" His eyelids fluttered open at the sound of my voice. I let out a small sob as he was lowered carefully to the floor. i rushed over to help him up, slipping one arm under his legs and the other around his back. I carefully picked him of the floor and laid him on the couch. His dads examined him, flooding him with question.

"Where am I?" He asked , completely oblivious the the questions being asked. His brow was furrowed in confusion, his beautiful hazel eyes staring right through me.

"Tony whats wrong with him?" I ask, shooting him a terrified look. He shrugs his shoulders, looking equally scared. Bruce comes over, examining Peter as well as he could. "He needs to be moved to my lab. Wade if you could," The scientist didn't need to finish his sentence. I picked peter up again and teleported to his lab. 

Peter yelped in fear. I stroked the back of his neck, calming him. Bruce entered a few minutes later. he began to hook peter up to machines allowing him to look at his brain, heart and lungs. Bruce muttered as he worked, making me on edge. Tony and Steve had joined us. the others waited upstairs.

Peter was looking around, dazed. I could see the look of innocence and wonder that i have missed oh so much. I didn't let go of his hand, not for one moment. Peter looked confused at my emotion but didn't question it. A knot of anxiety had formed in my stomach. With every beep of the machines the knot grew tighter and larger.

"Wade i think you should step out for a moment." Bruce whispered, resting a hand on my shoulder. I shook my head, not taking my eyes of Peter. "Whatever you have to say you can say it to me. I need to know he will be alright."

Bruce looked at his friends, who nodded. "It seems Peter is physically fine. But when the symbiote left his body, it took part of Peter's subconscious with it. He has no memory. I'm sorry. i don't think there is anything i can do for him now."

No. My whole world feels like its crumbling down around me. I can't breathe. I hear voices around me but they are distant whispers. I can feel myself getting pulled up of the floor. I didn't realise I had fallen. Through my tears I see soft hazel eyes looking worriedly at me. He puts a hand on my face, wiping away tear. I lean into his touch. I have forgotten how soft his hands were. Its been so long since he has held me like this. Peter smiles at me, unbeknown to the fact that he hated me little over three hours ago. Suddenly this all felt wrong. I pull back from Peter's hand and turned away.

"Peter. I can't do this. You don't remember me. I can't force you to love me again when you didn't to begin with. Its wrong."

"Wade," Tony spoke up from behind Peter. "As much as i hate to say it, my son loved you with every inch of his being. This is the time to get that back. You have proven yourself to us, now prove yourself to him."

I stare at Tony dumbfounded, then back at Peter, who had his head cocked looking unbelievably cute. He was still smiling at me, the corners of his eyes crinkled, the dimples of his cheeks large.

"Please help me Wade. I need you." That was it. That was the moment I vowed to myself i would never leave Peter's side again. I love him more than anything in this god forsaken world. I will never lose him again.

A/N

So I am thinking of ending this book here...

BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!

I loved this concept to much not to carry it on. so you will get more spideypool, stony and maybe more :) until then enjoy!!