H 8

Jin was gone today, he was out to go to his hometown. Well, that's what he told Jungkook, but in reality he had a problem to solve in the underworld. But today wasn't a good day for Jungkook, he's sat down on the floor of the kitchen, breathing in and out as he held on his bump. His contractions was more painful today, like it isn't in the past months.

Tears were already streaming down his cheeks, his knuckles turning white as he gripped on the corner of the counter.
"Gosh, please, not today" He says, voice shaky. He continues to breathe in and out, tears continuing to fall down his cheeks.
"Come on, Jin hyung, why this time" Jungkook shakily said as he cries. Screaming and feeling water stream down his legs. Well, he's fucked now, like really.

Who wouldn't be? Like you're pregnant, and you're water broke without someone by your side.
"Please, hyung--" Jungkook was cut off as black smoke appear right in front of him. It made him gasp and it scared him to the point he tried to crawl away with the feeling of pushing. The black smoke disappeared and guy with black wings appeared right in front of him. Jungkook was intimidated but scared and shaking at the same time as he didn't know what's the creature's intention we're.

"W-who are you? W-what do you want from me?" Jungkook stutters. The creature crouched down to his height, putting his hand on the younger's bump before bright light appears in front of them. Jungkook closes his eyes, feeling his bump disappearing. He reopened his eyes, seeing a baby in the creatures arms. His eyes widened, looking down at his bump, only to see his flat stomach.

"N-no, please don't take my baby away"