𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚠𝚊 𝚡 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐

This one shot was requested by FeedMeTheGayStuff
This one shot will include:
• Hongjoong x Seonghwa
• Top Hongjoong
• Bottom Seonghwa
• Smut
• Kinks: hair pulling, bondage, overstimulation, gagging, candle wax, lingerie, degrading, oppa, water sports.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hongjoong POV:
Everyone has secrets and that's okay but when that secret was something so big that could change a persons life, it shouldn't be kept as a secret... and I'd just found out about Seonghwa's biggest secret.

Flashback...
Recently I'd noticed a lot of packages coming through the mail from Victoria's Secret for Seonghwa and that confused me since I assumed he'd wear boxer briefs.
It wasn't so much of a big deal so I let it slide. Then Seonghwa and Wooyoung were caught fucking by Jongho and what really shocked me was the fact Jongho knew swear words that were taught to him by Seonghwa. I was going to punish him for that.
"Seonghwa get here" I shouted.
"Sorry Hongjoong-ah I have to go to work, be a good little boy and have dinner ready for me when I get home" Seonghwa said antagonising whilst patting my head like a child and that pissed me off beyond belief.
Once I'd heard Seonghwa leave and the front door close I began putting my shoes on.
"Hyung where are you going?" San asked.
"I'm going to follow him" I said.
"Don't you think that's a bit weird hyung?" Mingi asked.
"He's hiding something from us all and I'm going to find out what it is?" I admitted.
"Let us come too hyung?" Wooyoung asked now fully clothed rather than naked which was how I'd witnessed him a few minutes earlier.
"No it's something I need to find out myself, I'll tell you when I find out what it is" I said before grabbing my jacket and leaving. I luckily caught up to Seonghwa pretty quickly but I remained behind him so he didn't know I was following him. The air was quite cold tonight and I was hoping Seonghwa went inside somewhere soon. We walked for around ten minutes until Seonghwa entered a gay strip club.
I was unsure of whether to go inside or not at first until I was ushered inside by the security guard. As soon as I'd entered I realised I'd lost Seonghwa until the announcement came on that a new stripper was coming to the stage and when I heard that I was intrigued so I walked towards the fence and as soon as the curtain opened my mouth dropped.
Seonghwa stepped out from behind the curtain in emerald green lingerie and he looked beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off of him so I just stayed there. Until...
"Hongjoong what are you doing here?" Seonghwa asked sounding annoyed.
"I'm more interested in what you're doing here" I said. I'd been so focused on my thoughts that I hadn't noticed Seonghwa leave the stage.
"It's my job I can't believe you followed me here" Seonghwa said.
"I can't believe you lied to us, you're coming with me" I said grabbing Seonghwa's wrist and pulling him to one of the back rooms.
"Let me go" Seonghwa yelled once we'd got inside but I just pulled the door closed and locked it.
When I turned around I knew I'd chose the right room.

Present...

"Shut your mouth" I said turning around with a gag in my hands and placing it around Seonghwa's mouth before I kissed his lips with the gag still in place. This room was perfect it had everything from gags to ropes to toys.
Then I noticed the bed had chains already installed so you could easily tie people up. So I quickly pushed Seonghwa onto the bed and began chaining him up but not before removing his lingerie first.
"You're a fucking liar you know that and I hate liars" I said showing him I was annoyed.
"I'm sorry" Seonghwa said but it came out muffled due to the gag.
"Pffft no you're not, you're loving this aren't you, slut" I said as Seonghwa only moaned at the nickname.
"Oppa please" Seonghwa said still muffled. Hearing him call me oppa made me rock hard.
Then I had an idea, there were candles in the room so I picked one up and tipped it slightly as it began trickling wax over Seonghwa's naked body.
"Ahh oppa" Seonghwa moaned.
"You're a kinky little slut aren't you, look at you getting turned on with just a bit of candle wax" I said as Seonghwa moaned again and began tugging on the chains.
I used my free hand to begin jacking him off as Seonghwa moaned louder than ever.
He was so sensitive right now and that was a good thing because that could mean I could overstimulate him and he would become more and more sensitive by the minute.
I continued jacking him off until he came shooting white ropes of cum over his abs. He looked so beautiful right now that I couldn't hold back any longer. I pulled off all my clothes and applied lube to my cock before sliding into Seonghwa until I was all the way inside.
"Oppa move please" Seonghwa moaned. I began thrusting into him as he threw his head began and began moaning like a horny teenage girl.
"Fuck you're so tight, I wasn't expecting that for such a slut" I moaned.
"Oppa pull my hair" Seonghwa moaned so I obliged grabbing a handful of his hair with one hand and still jacking him off with the other.
"I'm gonna cum" Seonghwa moaned. So I continued pumping him as Seonghwa came again. But I didn't stop there. I continued tugging on his cock and I would continue this until he couldn't cum anymore.
"H-hurts" Seonghwa whined as tears escaped his eyes and he tried to move his arms down to his cock but couldn't due to the restraints.
"Hah" I laughed seeing him struggle. Somehow I became oddly turned on at the sight of him in pain.
"Oppa, hurtssss" Seonghwa whined.
"Shut up and take it bitch" I demanded before I began moving at an animalistic pace and the sounds of skin hitting skin filled the room.
I matched the pace of my thrusts to my hand that was pumping Seonghwa as he began whimpering and crying uncontrollably. This turned me on even more seeing him crying and shaking from being so sensitive.
"Ahh-ahhhh" Seonghwa moaned cumming again.
This went on for over half an hour and Seonghwa had come 7 times already. His cock was all pink and swollen from cumming so many times.
I was so close to cumming so I began thrusting faster and harder still jacking Seonghwa off.
"AHHHH" Seonghwa moaned louder whilst sobbing and twitching uncontrollably with the movement of my hand.
"I'm gonna cum" Seonghwa moaned.
"Wait for me slut" I demanded as Seonghwa shook his head.
"I c-can't help it" Seonghwa moaned.
"You'll wait for me you little bitch" I said squeezing his balls and base of his cock in my hands. As he only screamed louder in pain.
"Stop oppa it hurts" Seonghwa moaned but I didn't stop because he hadn't used the safe word.
"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum" I moaned as I began pumping Seonghwa again. I came shooting my load inside Seonghwa's hot tight hole and he came all over his abs once again. But what came as a shock is when Seonghwa began peeing all over himself. He was so sensitive that he couldn't control his bladder.
Slowly I removed the gag from his mouth as he began crying from embarrassment.
"Baby why're you crying?" I asked.
"I'm embarrassed for peeing myself" Seonghwa sobbed.
"Baby it's okay actually it was kinda hot" I smiled kissing his lips softly.
"Let's get you cleaned up baby" I said picking Seonghwa up and carrying him to the en suite.
The rest of the evening was spent cleaning Seonghwa up and giving him a piggyback ride back to the dorms since he couldn't walk.
"I love you Joongie" Seonghwa said closing his eyes with his head resting on my shoulder.
"I love you too baby boy" I smiled hearing soft snores coming from the older boy. I carried him all the way home and upon arriving back at the dorms I walked to our shared room and tucked him into bed before ruffling his hair, kissing his forehead and leaving the room to speak with the others.
"What did you find out hyung?" San asked. 
"Seonghwa is a stripper" I admitted.
"He will be punished for that" Yunho admitted.
"He already was" I smirked.
"Not by all of us though" Wooyoung smirked. He was a kinky bitch too.
"Tomorrow we will punish him more tomorrow so go and get your beauty sleep" I winked.

Hope you like this and I hope it's kinky enough for you.