TIME TO PLAY

the next this we saw was horrible the school was deserted and we couldn't find anyone. we checked everywhere and still couldnt find anyone. But after sometime me and muz heard noises from what sounded like it was coming from the cafeteria. We both walked side-by-side to the canteen and saw a figure sitting in the far left of the lunch room.

MUZ POV:
i have a bad feeling about this i hope its not who i think it is right. If it is i need my answers now.

Y/N POV:
we shouldnt be here i need to tell muz about the guy who was texting me but what if i get her in danger. what if something happens to her. i can afford to lose someone again because of a stupid reason.

END OF BOTH POV

??hello girls im sure you know who i am u look even prettier in person.

MUZ: WHERE IS HE???

??: who? ohh you mean your beloved boyfriend? he okay. well for now that is hahaha
Y/N:ik who you are but what do you want?
'y/n  u know this guy??'
Y/N : yh actually i do i didnt want to tell you cause  i thought u would worry. i knew u had a long going on and i didnt want to add to ur stress im sorry
'its okay,actually i know this guy too he-
??: im waiting

Y/N POV

'the man stands up and walks towards where me and muz  were standing. we took a few steps back before the man spoke again.'

??: oh dont worry your pretty heads i wont hurt you.

'hearing the sound of his voice he sounds young around our age or maybe even a bit older.'

?? oh aren't you a smart girl

'they guys said while pointing at me. i took a deep breath and spoke. look can you just tell me what you want ? and where is everyone? and its only fair if you tells us who you are cause you seem to know a lot about us but we dont know and about you.'

?? wow for a smart girl you have a lot of questions
' to become smart you have to ask questions and those questions have to be answered to get smarter so will you or will you not answer my questions .'

?? fine i will answer your questions . i want both of you to play a little game with me next question i hacked the skl system and sent the teacher/stuff and the students that there was no skl as the headmaster.

' i only know one person who can do that type of stuff. please dont tell me who i think it is'

muz: you still have one more question to answer

??: sorry to say but i cant answer that i want you beautiful smart girls to find out. so are you going to play with me or not? be careful with what you pick cause its a matter of life and death. but because both of you are so smart so you know what to do.

muz: Fine we will play ur stupid game if it means getting taehyung back and you leaving our asses alone then so be it.

?? good you picked the right decision. i knew you wouldnt let me down.

'so what do we have to do?'

?? its simple really i charged both your phones while you were searching the skl and ever time your phone dies someone dies. oh and by the way you know those lovely kis' what was there name's ?? oh yeah Wooyoung, yoongi and taehyung nice kids he is

the moment i heard his name come out of his mouth i froze on the spot had a lot of mixed feelings right now fear ,angry and worry the only way i could get wooyoung and my brothers back is if me and muz play the game.

muz: when do we start

?? oh we have already started.

me and muz looked at each other confused we checked our phone and it was fully charged and someone texted us

??: now dearies, we are playing hide and seek KILL the aim of the game is to find your friends. all of them are hiding some where i will give you a time limit and if you dont find your friend during that certain amount of time one person will die. they will also die if your phone dies but dont worry i will recharge if for you.💕

y/n: is there certain place that they are in

muz: yeah like a specific place we should look
for in the school

??: well what the point if i tell wheres the fun in that💕 (read at 9:17)

everything was happening to fast i didnt know what to do i didnt know where to search first this place is huge how are two people going to look for 3 people. i just hope they are all okay . dont worry boys we will save you . all of you guys have helped me and muz in this stupid world now its our turn. i snapped out of my thoughts when muz said something.

muz pov:

i could tell y/n was very scared. to be honest i was to but i had to stay strong for both of us. that when i hard a huge scream from one of the classrooms .

' y/n did you hear that.' 'hear what didnt hear anything' 'i think there is someone upstairs'

we both heard another scream and without second thought we ran to the classroom and saw the most horrific thing to ever imagie

im sorry i havent been posting frequently but i will try to hope you enjoy this chapter of break the wallz 💕