+ 5

i aimed the gun at him but he quickly trapped my hands using both his hands, he twisted it and i dropped my gun.

but still caught it with my free hand when it fell.

i pointed it on his abdomen, "let go."

he let go and raised his hands in defeat, "we can talk through this—"

"you're a soldier—"

"but once i was also a illegal agent, so put down your gun." he said, still raising both his hands.

"and why the fuck should i let you go just because of that?" i hissed.

he scoffed a little, "you have my secret, i got your secret. aren't we quits now?"

i stared at him intensely and saw his one leg wobble. the injured one. if i try to even kick it, or it it with my gun, he will surely ball on the floor in pain.

but that won't be a fair game.

he have his hands in defeat.

i groaned and put down my gun.

as i said, i am not paid to hurt or kill him. i only did earlier for self defense but that wasn't part of my job.

his eyes smiled and he walked to my sofa, holding his leg. he tilted his head in pain and i sat in front of him.

"aren't you gonna treat or at least stop the blood flowing from your boyfriend? he might die."

"exactly." i crossed my legs and put my gun under my right leg.

he glanced at sunwoo that's laying on the ground, groaning weakly, "he prolly deserve it, to be honest."

the door busted open and a man with over all black suit, head covered in black cloth while the eyes were in goggled. his black leather gloves around his hands pulled sunwoo's body out the room. another man came in and clean the blood splattered on the floor.

jungkook's mouth was open a little while watching it.

when they were done, they made a letter shaped using their hands before exiting.

i looked back at jungkook who was mimicking the hand sign, "what does CY mean? cank you?"

i rolled my eyes, "it's none of your business."

"oh, is it the agency handling you?" he intrigued but i just stared at him blankly without giving him any answers, "fine." he gave up.

"give me more secrets to hold on." i demanded.

he gave me an amused smile and nodded, "well, you know kim taehyung?"

i feel like i heard of that name before but i couldn't figure it out so i just shook my head.

"what? how about his wife?"

"i don't even know who the hell is kim taehyung but you're asking me who's his wife?" i irritably asked.

"right." he cleared his throat playfully, "basically kim taehyung, one of the richest business company holder here in our country, he owned a small organisation where i belonged. we tend to have missions against the other business men who tried to meddle with him."

i nodded, "why didn't you tell your co-soldiers or something?"

"are you crazy? if i had told them back then, you think i would be promoted? they will probably kick me out or torture me." he sneered,  "it doesn't matter now, that was years ago, i stopped working from him so i could join military."

"did you pull some strings to be a captain?" i asked and he laughed loudly.

"kinda. i'm the only son of commander, i ran away from home at young age but when he died, he still plot a place for me in military."