VR-Tastic!

(The title card comes up with Manolo wearing VR goggles and waving his arm around as if he were holding a sword. Maria comes on screen and giggles at this action before reading the title)

Maria: (reading the title as Manolo continues enjoying himself) "VR-Tastic!". 

Manolo: (runs up to her and taps her shoulder) Maria! Did you see me? I beat all those knights single-handed!

Maria: (giggles and removes the goggles) Manolo!

Manolo: Eh? (looks between Maria and the camera) Oh, just an illusion. Right. Forgot. Sorry. 

(We then pan into the main episode where Sasha, Jane, Luka, Joao and the Book of Life characters are playing with toys when Sanjay comes running in, wearing VR goggles and with his arms stretched out like wings. He runs around the room nearly knocking over Sasha and Joaquin's building block tower the process)

Sanjay: Flying Ace Sanjay soars through the sky like a rocket! (makes plane noises)

Sasha: Whoa!

Joaquin: Sanjay! Watch it will ya?! 

Manolo: Joaquin has a point, Sanjay. Quidado. Be careful. (Sanjay ignores him and almost hits him but he ducks) Whoa! Sanjay, are you even listening? (sighs and yanks the goggles from Sanjay's face) Sanjay! 

Sanjay: (trips and falls over) Whoa! Ugh! (gets up rubbing his head) Ow! Manolo, why'd you do that?! I was just about to fly into a hurricane! (groans in pain) 

Manolo: Sorry, amigo, but you were running wearing... uh, whatever these things are. 

Maria: (gasps) I know what these are! Jane showed me these in a magazine! These are what you call Virtual Reality goggles! They make video game worlds a reality! 

Joaquin: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a minute, Maria. So what you're saying is they make you look as if you're actually in the game?

Maria: You got it, Joaquin!

Luka Ramirez: Cool! Where did you get them, Sanjay?

Sanjay: Oh, just from the game store downtown. 

Jane: Why don't you try them on, Maria?

Sasha: (while Joao nods in agreement) Yeah, see where you end up!

Maria: (giggles) Okay, okay. (puts on the goggles and finds herself riding a giant butterfly through fluffy white clouds) Whoa! (laughs) This is incredible! 

Joaquin: (takes them from Maria) Thank you. 

Maria: Hey! Joaquin, I wasn't finished!

Joaquin: (puts on the goggles and finds himself surfing a wave) Whoa-ho-ho-ho! Yeah! This is more like it! Joaquin! Tuck jump! Whoo! This is awesome! (as Manolo takes the goggles from him) Hey! Manolo! 

Manolo: My turn. (puts on the goggles and finds himself in space on a satellite) Whoa. So this is what the world above our home planet looks like. 

Sanjay: Guys, wanna go and play outside? 

Everyone else: (running after him) Yeah! Sure! Okay! Totally! Fantastico! 

Manolo: (still enjoying himself) This is amazing. (unable to tell where he's going, he loses his footing and falls off the table. In the virtual world, he finds himself falling into Earth's atmosphere) Whaaaaa! Oh, no! Help! I'm falling! (screams)

Joaquin: (catches him and removes the goggles from his face) Manolo, that's enough! 

Manolo: Eh? Oh, it's just an illusion. Right. (chuckles) I knew that. 

Joaquin: Come on. We're playing outside. 

(Manolo and Joaquin head out. Outside, Sasha swings Carmelo and Carlos on the swing)

Carmelo: Whoo-hoo! 

Carlos: Too high! Too high! 

Sasha: Oh, relax, Carlos, you're not gonna fall off! (pushes the swing again) 

(Manolo runs by with the goggles on again, one arm outstretched as if he were flying)

Manolo: Super Manolo to the rescue!

Jane: (sighs) Is he ever gonna take those off? 

Sanjay: I'm not sure. I think he's enjoying them a little too much.

(In the virtual world, Manolo flies through clouds. Joaquin removes the goggles again)

Joaquin: Manolo! You had your turn! Let one of us have a turn! 

Manolo: Sorry, Joaquin. But I can't help it. These things are real scene changers! 

Maria: Yeah but that doesn't mean you have to keep hogging them!

Carmen: Si, Manolo. You need to share. 

Manolo: And I will. (putting the goggles back on) Once I finish an epic battle with a fire breathing dragon!

Everyone else: (sighs)

(Sometime later, Manolo is still enjoying himself, this time pretending he's swimming)

Manolo: Ocean Explorer Manolo Sanchez, dives deep into the depths in search of epic adventures. 

(Sanjay walks in and removes the goggles)

Sanjay: Manolo, we need to talk. 

Manolo: Oh, hi, Sanjay. 

Sanjay: Manolo, something isn't as much fun if you're the only one who gets a turn. It's only fair if everyone gets a turn.

Manolo: (takes Sanjay's words into consideration and takes off the goggles sighing) Who am I kidding? Sanjay, you're right. I should've let you and the others have a turn with the goggles but I was enjoying them so much that I didn't think about how you guys felt. I'm very sorry.

Sanjay: It's okay, Manolo. 

Manolo: (as the others come in) Maria, would you like a turn?

Maria: (gasps and takes the goggles) Gracias, Manolo. (puts on the goggles) Whoa. Look at this forest. It's beautiful. 

Sanjay: Well, gotta hand it to you, Manolo. These things really are VR-Tastic. 

Manolo: Indeed they are, amigo. Indeed, they are.

(Everyone laughs as the episode ends)