I should've

I should've
@hcmdearil

You have been dating Seungmin for more than a year, a stable and normal relationship between both of you, or is it? You didn't appreciate his attitude and his mindset of the idea of you having fun. He always wanted to tag along when that is fun, but when it comes with his friends let's say it's a different story. Sometimes leading into huge heated arguments that lasts for days. A small matter that hasn't been resolved. But he persistently came back to, pleading for forgiveness, never admitting his mistakes.

'Y/N! I'm going to hang out with the boys! I'll be back at 10.' Seungmin said as he pressed his lips against your hair.

'Again?' You said as you tugged his shirt, slightly pouting.

'What do you mean again? I can't go hang out with my friends?' He snapped at you.

You didn't mean for him to take it seriously, but it bothered you that he snapped at you. 'You can but what about me? You always leave me, I just want to spend time with you...........' You said as you glanced to the floor. 'Or maybe I can join?'

'Don't get me start on that again. Always talking about 'spending time'.' He scoffed a bit.

'Never mind then.' You quietly whispered, slouching forward as you expected him to cave in.

'Never mind? What's with you and never mind?!' He raised his voice.

'Uh it's fine! You don't need to worry about it. I was only joking!' You whispered again as you fiddled with your fingers. Too scared to meet his furious eyes.

Hearing him click his tongue, he walked out on you and slammed the front door. You sighed as you looked at the window, watching him driving away as if he didn't have a girl/boyfriend. It felt like this relationship was dead, but sometimes it would revive and Seungmin would treat you better. He would act like you're an angel, but then next act like you're the one at fault.

You bitterly came back to reality, you slapped your cheek and grabbed your phone. Texting to a group chat with your best friends, 'Am I still invited to the sleepover?'

They agreed excitedly because it's really rare for you to hang out with them. They gladly opened their arms to you and you came over without any second wasted. You hopped on a bus and quickly went over your friend's house, knocking at the door, someone bolted to the door. Jennie flung the door wide open, a huge smile on her face.

'Y/N! It's so nice to see your cute face!' Jennie squealed as she hugged you.

'Hahahahah same here!' You replied as held hands with her.
'Y/N!' Yeji, Mark, Jungkook, and Mia screamed as they welcomed you. They quickly guided you to the living which was decorated with pillows and small blankets on the floor.

'Hey guys.' You softly smiled as you sat down with them.

'Did something happen again? Is it because of your boyfriend again?' Jungkook asked as he popped a candy in his mouth.

You nodded as your answer. Cuddling with Yeji to prepare yourself.

'Spit it out. So what's happening? Did he snapped at you again?' Jennie said as she passed a blanket to you.

'Yeah... He said never mind's never solve anything. I just wanted to be with him that's all. But it's fine I don't mind tho.' You said as fiddled with Yeji's hands.

'No. You do mind it since you're saying never mind. You do want Seungmin to listen to you. We all know you, you need to have the courage to talk to him, don't be scared.' Mark said as he smiled brightly.

'Thanks guys. I'm gonna be in debt to you guys.' You said gripping the blankets. Pressing your lips together as gulitness clouded your mind.

'We're here for you not matter what happens.' Yeji said as she kissed your hand.

You smiled at them, thanking them for listening to your concerns. After that they all spoke about their problems, continuing to support the others as they told advice that enlighten you. All uniquely problems that they all need to be solved at their own pace. They all rambled on for two hours until they decided to switch the mood. Popping a movie on the black board television that stood in of the front room. Of course, they had to place a horror movie that was their favorite. Which scared the heck out of you every single time, but that's what they wanted from you, your meek screams. Embarrassed at their teasing, you got up to escape from their clownery and heard your phone vibrate. You swiftly covered one of your ears to block the horrifying growls and answered the call.

Answering the phone with a, 'Hello this is Y/N.'

'Where are you?! Why don't you tell me anything?!' You heard Seungmin screaming through the phone. You squeezed your eyes closed and pitifully replied back.

'Uh I'm at Jennie's house. For a sleepover........' You said without no hesitation.

You heard him sigh, 'Just come home.'

'What? No. If you can go wherever you want, I can too.' You yelled and the pad of your finger quickly hit the red button, ending the call altogether.

You sighed and felt your heart beat loudly, as if it wanted that the entire time. You wanted to shake the feeling off so you went to the bathroom. Staring at yourself, your own image reflected back dimly and you pressed the knob. The water released from the mechanism and you splashed water onto your face. Touching the mirror as the water dropped down to the sink, you felt your heart tugging at you.

'End it.' It repeated harmlessly.