I should've

Walking to the bathroom, staring at yourself. You opened the water, splashing water onto your face. Touching the mirror as the water dropped down to the sink.

'What do you want from me?' You murmured as you still continued to gaze at yourself.

Clenching a fist a bit, you wiped the remaining droplets with your hand. Going back to the room.

You didn't felt scared as you heard the screams from your best friends. Still in deep thought about going home or not.

Jungkook looked at you and whispered, 'Did Seungmin called you?'

'Yea. He wants me home.' You replied as you gazed to the tv.

'Stay here if you're not ready.' Jungkook said as he dragged the blanket over you.

You nodded, snuggling up to Jungkook as you stared at the tv (it was a new movie). Trying to not fall asleep as you eyes fell heavy. You woke up in Jennie's bed and felt really stuffy. Rubbing your eyes as you looked at the bed. They were sleeping peaceful until your phone rung again. It woke up everyone one by one.

You rushed out of the room, it was Seungmin again. 'What do you need?' You said coldly.

'Why aren't you still home?!' He said in a harsh tone.

'Then let me say this why do you care what I'm doing?' You said as you bit your lip harshly.

'Then fine I won't go anywhere. Just come home already.' He said with a sigh.

'Lies, there are lies. You just break them.' you thought as you clenched your hands. 'Ugh fine whatever.' You said.

You ended the call to see Yeji's worried face. 'Everything okay?'

'Idk when I get there. I'm sick of this.' You said as covered your face with your hands. Dropping your phone on the ground, shaking as you stood, not knowing what to do next.

She walked to you, hugging you tightly. Whispering 'it's gonna be fine.'

You hugged her back, thanking her as you left the house. Regretting to step foot at your apartment. You opened the door to see Seungmin's friends. You bit your bottom lip, trying to find your boyfriend. You found him at the kitchen, staring at you coldly.

'Y/N. We need to break up.' He said sternly.

'What?' You said as you thought that YOU should've broken up with him.

'Like I Said I'm breaking up with you Y/N.' He said with his cold eyes.

'You're breaking up with me? Dang. I should've done that first. I should've left you early. I should've never accepted your confession! I should've left you be!' You said as raised your voice a bit.

'Seungmin should've left you instead of you leaving him. No he should've never met you. You've been a b!tch to Seungmin.' Felix said in his low voice.

'What?! How the hell are you supposed to assume that?! You know nothing about this relationship?! How he treats me!' You yelled, losing all your cool.

Chan pulled out his phone, all the recordings of you shouting at him, but he would always do that to you. He would scream at you being 'lazy' or 'useless'. You yelled at him because you had enough of his foul attitude.

'Wow. I'm shocked Seungmin. You just twisted my words didn't you? I'm so sick of this.' You said as you ruffled your hair back.

'Hey stop attacking him. He didn't do anything wrong to you. You're the problem not him.' Minho said as he protected him.

'Hah? Don't make me laugh. Save your stinking breath. Get out all of you. Get out of my freaking life.' You said in a cold tone.

Seungmin's eyes were flooded with tears as he was comforted with the boys. Once they were all out, you fell to the floor, shaking as you kneeled down to the floor. You bit you lip, trying to keep silent as you cried your heart out. Betrayal is what you could think, he twisted your words. He could've just said only the break up part, but no, he just had to add more.

All you thought was 'I should've'. Drowning in your thoughts again, leaving reality again.