Chapter 3

Chapter 3 : Long Time Friend

After a while, Shouta started to get annoyed by being wriggled around, so he tried to get out of his hold. Pulling on his limbs, " Would you let me go" He said, one syllable for each pull.

Koro-sensei realized what he was trying to do and let go of the annoyed assassin, who huffed while smoothing out his outfit.

Shouta stretched out his limbs and checked out whether there was a mark on his skin. After smoothing out his hair, he was finally content with everything.

And now that nothing was out of place, he looked up and saw everyone and literally everyone was looking at him.

Shouta awkwardly shifted on his spot, avoiding Karasuma's eyes and cleared his throat. " Uh," He trailed " I'm just gonna go- mmph" He was cut off when he felt a hand on his chin, lifting his head to the side as he felt pressure on his mouth and lips forced to be separated.

1-Hit, 7-Hits, 15-Hits, 20-Hits, 30-Hits

He froze up for a second before recognizing the pair of blue eyes infront of him, recognizing the weak hits that she gave him. He smirked in amusement, at least her kiss did progress a bit.

She tried to further deepen the kiss by putting his hands on his cheeks, he saw the confused/frustrated look in her eyes and raised an eyebrow to mock her before taking the lead.

14-Hits, 27-Hits, 42-Hits, 64-Hits, 85-Hits

He felt her body limp in his arms as her legs finally buckled under her and spared her any more hits before she fainted.

After seperating their mouths, he supported her figure by using one of his arms to hold her close and the other arm to swipe off the residue saliva.

Shouta looked at the gasping figure at his side smugly. " I see that you've improved but" He made a 'Really' face before continuing " Not so much as I hoped but your resistance actually went up from 60 to 85.. That's quite an increase".

When he didn't get a reply back, he sighed and picked Irina up bridal style,  " Come on, let me get you to a sea-" He said before looking up to see that they had an audience to their show.

He awkwardly smiled at the class and turned to the teacher in charge, " Uh.. Mind if I sit this one out, Tad- " He cleared his throat again, " Karasuma-sensei?" He said, wincing and quickly averting his gaze when he made eye contact with him.

He didn't really wait for an answer from the agent and quickly carried Irina to the outside corridor around the field, he ignored the whispers of the students and the barking of Karasuma for them to quiet down.

He put her down on the bench where she was shaded from the sunlight so she could cool down. He smiled and patted her head, " It's been a while, Rina-chan" He said to the blonde.

She smiled back and laid her head on his shoulder when he sat beside her on the bench, " Yeah, Shou-chan" She replied, intertwining her hands to his left hand.

Irina sighed, " Say, have you gotten a guy? Or is that just from a job?" She asked, asking about the hickeys that are visible on his neck.

Shouta leaned his head onto hers, watching the students trained by Karasuma as Koro-sensei cheered them on. " A job," He chuckled " The man was too excited. And let me tell you, the sex was..." He stopped for a second to think while making a disgusted noise.