Chapter 4

It's been three weeks since I found out that Luca was my bodyguard. I still don't understand why I need a bodyguard. All he does is take me to and from school. Nobody has done anything to me, so why is he here. I'm sitting in my room right now writing an essay for reading when I suddenly hear a loud thump. What was that? Did someone fall or drop something? I should go check it out.

I get up and walk out into the hallway. It sounded like the sound came from Luca's room. Omg, what if he passed out or something? Or something fell off of a shelf or something. I walk down the hallway quickly before barging into his room. I wasn't thinking when I went in. Honestly, I wish I had.

Luca was on top of a naked girl. The cover lay over his thighs and his member was inside the girl." I stood there in shock as Luca turns his head towards me. "Delaney!" He says shocked. I bite my lip and quickly turned around. "Sorry." was the last thing I said before running out of the room.

*LUCA*

I was too busy fucking this girl; I forgot Delaney was home. I hadn't had sex in a month, so I waited until her parents left to bring in someone from my father's warehouse. I knew that If they caught me, my father would find out so I need Delaney to keep her mouth shut. I'm not supposed to be fucking rookies so my father would probably beat me to death if he found out. Not like he can, but just saying.

I climbed off the girl and put my shirt back on. After all this work, I'm still not satisfied. Then again, I'm sure Delaney wouldn't mind pleasing me. "You know your way out," I told the girl who had her arms crossed on the bed.

"You didn't even finish." She scowled. How dare she use that tone with me? Rookie or not, I would have her fired in a second. I gripped a bunch of her hair in my hands and tug hard at it. "If you know what's best for you, I suggest you leave." I glared at her, and she looked scared for her life. As much as I love people being terrified of me I don't think I'm that scary.

She quickly grabs her things then runs out of the room. Now to find Delaney.

I walk over to her room which is irritatingly empty. I mean where else could she be this house is hella small. I hear something drop from a room further down the hallway. Found ya. I walk down the hall and peek into the room. Delaney had a big math book in her hand and there was a reading book on the floor. I'm guessing she dropped it from the loud noise I heard. "Do you need help?" I ask leaning on the doorway. She looked up at me shocked like she had seen a ghost.

If I really ignore the fact that she's 6 years younger than me she's actually kinda cute. She had long brown wavy hair that bounced every time she moved her head. Her dark green eyes were beautiful in the sunlight. She was way shorter than me and I liked it. "Yeah kinda," she says struggling with the other book in her hands.

I pick the book off the floor then take the other book out of her hands. "You know these books are really light." I tease "It just slipped ok." She says rolling her eyes. I follow her to her room then set her books down on her bed. "Sorry if I ruined whatever it was you were doing in there," she says flushed.

"You can always make it up to me." I smirked, "You wish." She says sitting on her bed. I sit next to her and she looks at me cautiously. "What did you need all of these books for?" I ask her. "I need to catch up on my studying," she says opening a book. I couldn't help staring at her neck that got exposed when she bent her head down.

"So when are you going to tell me why you're my bodyguard?" She asks biting her lip. "When the time comes for me to tell you." I say rolling my eyes "When will that be?" she says furrowing her brows. "You will know when it happens," I say.

She asks way too many questions for someone who doesn't know what's going on. "Do you guys think I'm a little kid that can't handle this information? She asks annoyed.

I smirk at her and move closer. "Do you really want to know what I'm thinking right now?" I whisper and I can see her start breathing slower. "N-no" she studdered. I move even closer pushing her body back down onto the bed. She keeps her eyes on my face and I pin her wrists above her head kissing her chest. I can feel her fast heartbeat as I hear a low moan come from her mouth. "Luca," she says letting out the most perfect moan. I wanted to hear more for my already horny body. I lift up her shirt slowly planting soft kisses on her stomach before she stops me.

"What makes you think I'm gonna please your needs when you were just with another girl?" she asks. Damn everything about this girl turns me on. Even though I'm way older than her I just can't stay away.

"You need to be pleased too! By a real man." I whisper in her ear while rubbing her clit through her pants. "Not If you only came here for sex because your date ran out on you." She says rolling her eyes. She pushes me off of her and then opens a book. "Get out," she commands while pointing to the door.

I admit defeat and walk out of her room. One day I'm gonna fuck that small body of hers and make her regret kicking me out. Plus I kicked my date out because I was thinking about that little kitten. It's not like my dad said I couldn't sleep with her. At that, I head back to my room to watch Tv.