Prolouge

Ten years ago

The body of a young girl lay unconscious next to even younger boys. They laid in a coven, surrounded by three wolves and a witch.

Alpha Lenovo, an up and coming powerful wolf sneered at the siblings.

"Start the memory wiping."

"This spell is going to take time. They can not interrupt me, is that going to be a problem?" The witch muttered as she kneeled over them, a dark smoke erupting from her palm.

"No, they're weak for now. They still need to be conditioned."

The witch nodded and began waving circles over the sleeping children.

The thirteen year old girl began twitching. Her breaths deepening.

The witch's brows furrowed and the wolves watched carefully.

The white haired girls' fingers gripped the frayed blanket they laid on. Her veins were slowly but surely turned a bright golden color, her eyes lit up beyond her thin eyelids.

Suddenly an ear piercing scream shook the room. Pure pain radiated from the cry as the black wisps tried to enter her mind.

"What the hell?-" The witch was interrupted as power exploded from the girl.

All of the adults were thrown back against the cave walls. One of the wolves smacked his head so hard he was immediately killed.

The young girl awoke with a start. Her clouded eyes immediately found her kid brothers rousing.

"Get up!" She barked, gripping their limp wrists. They didn't move as she cried hard, pulling their dead weight as much as she could.

"Please!" She wailed, pleading for her brothers to wake up.

Suddenly she was smashed into the ground by the Alpha that stole her in the first place.

"Daddy help!" She sobbed, the left side of her face being pressed so hard into the ground she couldn't see.

"Daddy's not here to save you, brat!" The menacing voice sneered.

"Get the brand!"

Even though she didn't have the slightest clue what the brand was or did. The witch knew she did not want it.

"No! No please! Daddy! Mommy! Please help!"

Her parents did not save her from the searing pain, nor did the evil witch take away that memory imprinted in her brain.

~~

little background on our favorite trio. figured it'd be a good addition to the beginning of the book.