Chapter 1

"Can you believe this were all gonna be living together on and island" Sophia said while they get settled in their new home.
"I know we have some unpacking to do but I'm thirsty as fuck can we get some drinks" Gaten said."I'm thirsty too" Sadie said while going to the couch to sit."I heard there's a smoothie court" said Wyatt."I'm down" said Sophia."so let's go then" said Finn.They go to the Shake Shack to buy smoothies

"Shaky,Shaky,Hello guys and welcome to the Shake Shack how my I serve you today" said Joe "umm...I will like an coconut smoothie"said Jaeden."I'll get strawberry and banana" said Sadie and Wyatt."I will have an pineapple smoothie" said Finn."Will just get at mango" said Gaten and Sophia."Great choices" said Joe.Millie,Iris,Caleb,Jack,Maddie,and Noah come to the register."oh shit did we interpreted something" asked Noah while their standing next to Joe."No Noah they were never talking before we came" said Millie they all start laughing."Well I didn't know" said Noah."your such fucking crackhead" Caleb said sarcastically."anyways Joe we can take it from here plus Natalia and Charlie want to hangout with you" Jack said while the others get the smoothies set up."ok bye guys" Joe said and leaves.

"Iris you want to make the pineapple smoothie and I'll do the strawberry-banana" said Jack while the rest get cups."sure that works" said Iris."So are y'all new here or some shit"said Millie trying to make a conversation."yea we just moved in today" said Finn."ohh we got newbies" Millie said."Did I just hear we have newbies" said Caleb hearing the conversation."Y'all know what that means" said Maddie getting next to Millie."COOK OUTT!!" They said all together."Mills you know what to do" said Iris helping Sadie with the smoothies."ok meet me back at the house" said Millie and leaves with Finn's friends.

Walking around on the board walk of Outer Banks."So what did y'all mean by cook out??" asked Sadie while walking up front next to Millie."Well here in Outer Banks we are all friends and all know each other so when we have new arrivals coming to live here my friends and I we like to have some type of get together that way the whole island can meet the newbies" Millie said continuing to walk."And who's the host" asked Gaten."My friends and I sometimes we get help from are other friends" said Millie."So what do y'all want to do,like is there anything in particular y'all wanted to see"Millie asked."Actually will finish the tour are selves we don't need you" Finn said making Millie stop walking."Oh ok well bye" said Millie."Just fucking go" said Sophia in a rude way and Millie goes back to the Shake Shack.

"Oh hey Mills where are the new people" asked Maddie while drinking her smoothie."Their actually rude" said Millie while getting a smoothie Jack made her."I'm sorry you had to deal with them" Caleb said feeling bad for Millie."It's fine I guess" Millie said in a sad voice."How about we go surfing" said Maddie and all their faces lit up and got excited."Definitely lets go" said Noah,and they leave to go surfing at Bone Yard Banks.

"I'm so bored" said Gaten while their all just sitting in the living room."Lets go to a beach or something" said Sophia."Ok sure" they all say and go to Bone Yard Banks."So what should we do now that were here?" asked Jaeden.

"Guys that's a huge ass wave" said Jack as they get ready to surf a wave."It's fine we've done this before" said Millie and then they surf a wave after Millie said that.

"Woah did you see those surfers " said Wyatt as they watch Millie and her friends surfboard."Their really good I wonder who they are" said Finnc

Millie and her friends get back to shore."Holy shit that was a huge wave" said Millie."And who was the one who said we've surfed those big waves" said Iris as they all laugh.Caleb notices the newbies,"Hey mills isn't those the new people" Caleb asked and they all turn to them."Lets not deal with them" said Millie and they all agreed."Let's finish suffering" said Maddie and they go back on the ocean.

"Can you believe that that their the ones who surfed" said Finn as he rolls his eyes."Let's blow a horn and make them fall off the surfboards" said Sophia and they all agreed and they blow a horn and Millie and her friends fall off their surfboards.

"Who did that" Iris asked as they get back to shore." I don't know" said Noah."Uhhh...guys where's Millie" Caleb asked and they all start panicking."Is she still out there" Iris asked as she starts crying."Noah,Jack lets go out there Maddie and Iris call Joe"said Caleb and the all do what they were told.

"Hey Joe is that a body floating" Natalia asked as she sees a body while on a boat with Joe and Charlie."Crap that is a body" said Charlie."Joe you get the body and I'll find an breathing mask and Charlie keep a look out" said Natalia and they do what they were told.Joe picks up the body and puts it on the boat."Wait that's not any body that's Millie" said Charlie."hurry up so she can start breathing" said Joe

"Caleb I see Joe's boat and there's a body" said Noah and they all swim to it."MILLIE!!" screamed Noah,Jack,and Caleb."Where did y'all find her" asked Jack."Let's help her first" said Caleb

They come back to shore and Millie is breathing again.Maddie and Iris run to Millie and hug her."I'm so glad your safe" said Iris."So what happened Mills" asked Charlie as they were all curious."I-I-I don't know we were surfing and then I blacked out and that's all I remember" said Millie and the Finns friends come over to them."ohh hey guys" said Finn as he smirks at Millie who's barely breathing again."You blew that horn didn't you" said Maddie."It was just for fun" said Sophia and then Iris slaps her.Iris and Sophia start fighting"Iris stop let's go already their not worth fighting with" said Caleb."Oh so we're not worth it" said Finn as he gets in Calebs face."Caleb just come on let's go" said Millie."No you shut up pri- before Finn could finish Caleb started punching him.Joe takes Caleb off of Finn."Come on let's just go and get you and Iris cleaned up and Millie and new skateboard and inhaler" said Natalia and then they leave.

A/N
Finally I've finished my first chapter to this story I hope you the reader enjoyed this chapter and I hope this story makes you happy and that's all for now BYEEE!!!

WORD COUNT [1188]